“Good quality Thai restuarant”

Thai Square Mansion House
Ranked #8,681 of 25,457 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 51
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Thai Square Mansion House is situated just opposite the Mansion House Tube Station. This hidden gem Thai restaurant is just a stone’s throw away from some of the main tourist attractions and right in the heart of the buzzing city. Our Mansion House branch serves as the perfect meeting point for a business lunch, tourist stop, as well as catching up with friends in town.
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Thai Square is a good quality Thai restaurant situated just off Cannon Street in the heart of the City of London. There is plenty of choice including a variety of fish and vegetarian dishes. Prices are reasonable and service is good.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Mansion House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you very much for your support on Thai Square. I am excited to learn of your compliment on our team’s performance. I am confident that our team will continue to make further improvement, and we will make your next visit more impressive. For now, please join our Facebook and Twitter for the latest promotions and events. Feel free to email me directly if you have any enquiry, I am happy to answer your questions personally and promptly.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

No greeting, too busy chatting, the wrong food and then has three attempts to work out a percentage. The food was the only saving grace, but service needs looking at as this is usually a good brand. Will not return.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Mansion House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Thai Square. I am grateful for your effort in reviewing your last visit at Thai Square. It is always our mission to provide the best experience to our customers, and your feedback is of utmost important for our continuous improvement. We hope to see you again soon at Thai Square.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions that you may have. It would be my pleasure to address them promptly and personally.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

London is full of Thai restaurants, good and bad. Thai square is in the city, so ok for business dinners, and I would say at medium level. Cocktails are too much oriental-oriented, so very sweet. About the food, the roasted duck is very good, instead of noodles, probably the worst I have never had. Better to drive your choices to seafood, pretty good.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Mansion House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you very much for your review. Thai Square is always committed to offer the best Thai food experience to all of our customers, and I am certain that our team will make continuous improvement. Your feedback is very essential for our cause. Please give us another chance and I hope to deliver a better experience for your next visit. For now, I am happy to invite you to join our social media pages for the latest updates. Feel free to email me with any concern that you may have, and I am delighted to offer my assistance at any time.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were a group of 5 who were enjoying drinks at a nearby pub and asked if we could still order even though it was close to closing. The staff welcomed us and said it was fine but everything would come out together. This worked for us too.

We ordered a couple of duck spring rolls, a couple chicken masaman curries, and a couple green curries. The food was very good and I really liked the contemporary feel of the restaurant.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Mansion House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We are very delighted to read your positive review on your experience with Thai Square. I trust that our team is happy with their success. It is always our aim to provide the best quality of services and food to our customers, and your feedback is very important for our continuous improvement. I hope that we will deliver a better experience for your next visit and please join our facebook page for the latest updates and promotions. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I went for dinner with my clients. We had the gold set menu and there were more than enough! The food came in a massive portion both starters and main courses. Wine and food are affordable. Really nice atmosphere and great service. The waitresses are helpful and smiley. I recommend this restaurant for business meal and definitely revisit soon!

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Mansion House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It pleases our whole team to hear that you are happy with your experience with Thai Square. Our team strives to provide the best quality of services and food to all of our customers, and we will continuously improve ourselves. I hope that you will find your next visit more satisfactory, and feel free to join our social media pages for the latest promotions. Please email me directly for further inquiries and I am looking forward to seeing you again at Thai Square.