Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
truly wonderful!

really fantastic place to visit, booked to avoid ques. the views over London on the day we visited... read more

Reviewed today
petercowdrey
Swindon, United Kingdom
Free view of London city

This tall building allows to go up to 37th floor and have a view of London city from all the... read more

Reviewed today

from US$ 33.20
from US$ 91.80
from US$ 43.16
11,495 results
All reviews darwin brasserie walkie talkie building fenchurch street photo id free view free tickets free visit airport style security time slot free attraction degree view views are amazing viewing area security check london skyline london eye tower bridge
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you don't have a booking, be warned you will need to queue outside after 6pm. It was worth the wait, this place is amazing, could have spent hours here. Beautiful views inside and out and I actually thought the security measures were good. Deffo coming back with a booking next time!

1  Thank Lynds3yF
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My company had their Christmas Party here. All I can say is, beautiful but cold!! Very, VERY COLD. Be prepared in the winter months. Also, the coat check situation was a COMPLETE DISASTER. It took about an hour to finally receive my items after one of my two bags (on the same ticket, same hanger) was misplaced. None of the ten people they had working back there seemed to know anything about their job. Complete disorganized chaos.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Sky Garden has some of the most amazing views of London, especially at night. It is breathtaking and definitely worth seeing!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This free destination is well worth a visit - although tickets are timed we went in early and stayed as long as we wished. Busy, but big enough to absorb the crowds. Many comfortable seating areas amongst the vegetation.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I visited on Monday, April 2. I met two rude guards in the rain. I was told to come back after six any night if I do not have a reservation.

Revisited on Thursday, April 5 at 5:50 p.m. And was told to come back at 6:30 as there was a private event and the guard was rude again.

I went back at 6:30 and waited in a line. At 7, I went up to the front and was told the Sky Garden was at capacity and they had know idea how long the wait would be.

Very poor planning. The guards should not be rude to the public. And should not tell the public that we can get in at 6 or 6:30 as it is impossible.

The guards should learn some manners and not work with the public if they can not be polite.

6  Thank kpow53