All reviewsexcellent bushairdryer and ironing boardbus stoplondon bridgeclean hotelair conditionfamily roomroom was largebusy roadtrafalgar squarebooked this hotelmin walkshort stayvictoria stationtubelidllinks
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel at very reasonable prices. Only real issue is the distance from the nearest underground station- Elephant and Castle - which is around a 20 - 30 min walk away. This can be mitigated by taking a bus from just outside the hotel.

Bar in hotel has decent prices. Didn't eat here just used it as a base.

Staff friendly and attentive.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

This is the fifth hotel I have stayed in in 2 weeks (I work away a lot) and was by far my favourite. Had a room overlooking the courtyard, it was quiet and clean with an extra single bed. Staff polite and friendly, its 5 mins on a bus to Tower Bridge. I wouldn’t walk it from Elephant & Castle as I am too lazy. Ozzie’s cafe 3 doors down does a great breakfast and Reunion Chinese next door was fabulous! Will stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Clean, well looked after. Excellent cleaning staff. That said the reception staff are rude, arrogant, lazy and they all speak together and never use English. Worst ever. The location is not good at all. On a very noisy road. Quite a rough location. Avoid

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My friend was over from Berlin and we wanted a London hotel that was reasonable and not at city centre prices.
The Eurotraveller on the Old Kent Road fitted the bill. The rooms (aka cabins) were spacious, clean and comfortable with a decent shower and coffee/tea making facilities. My room was on the road side so there was some traffic noise but not enough to worry me and I did get a view of the Shard.
The breakfast was ample with a hot and cold buffet and as much coffee as you like which is always a bonus! In the evening the bar is pretty limited and the area is functional rather than comfortable. I can recommend the Chinese restaurant Reunion which is conveniently next door.
The staff were welcoming and helpful.
Although the hotel isn't right in the Centre there are excellent bus links to central London and the main rail stations.

Top tips for free 'birdseye' views of London. Go to the Sky Garden, Fenchurch Street near Bank tube station. There are 3 viewing floors and 2 cafes. You need to book and there may be queues but the view is worth it.
Also go to the viewing level at Tate Modern on the South Bank - spectacular at sunset.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Angie S
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a double room, bed was comfy room was very clean, shower was new and again very clean bathroom. For the money this was good value and I would recommend even though my room faced main road it was not an issue. Location wasn’t as good as I thought but I was happy with my stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends