“Very Good!ef”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Rolling Stone Bill Wyman is the man behind Sticky Fingers, and wouldn’t you know it. From the huge Jagger lips logo in the window to the old school rock and roll styling of the interior – platinum records, tour posters and guitars hanging on the walls, diner-esque styling – it’s no real surprise that this place a mecca for Stones fans. But with its family friendly atmosphere and a menu of old American standards, not to mention close proximity to the London action, you’ll find kids tourists and burger demons alongside the Honky Tonk Women and Jumpin’ Jack Flashes. Pure Satisfaction. "
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went there while visiting London with my wife. Have been there before over the years. Found it good at the start and then it all went downhill after that. Avoided the place for two years but went back with the kids last December as it was near our Hotel. They certainly turned the place around then and they have kept up the good work since. Baby Back Ribs were great and also the Chicken Strips, Salted Cod Goujons and their Burgers with Fries and Apple Slaw were also very good. Great Cocktails and brilliant service with a smile! Will be back in December on our next visit.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited to takes advantage of the 1/2 price cocktails and enjoyed a selection of those over the course of our meal.
I ordered the Chilli starter as my main meal with a portion of fries, more than enough for a main course. Husband had the chilli dog and we both commented on how good the chilli was.
Oreo freakshake we shared for desert was also very good and more than enough to share.
I first visited here back not long after it first opened and made we want to go as an adult and I was not disappointed. All the memorabilia is fun to see and the music (we stayed in the bar for a few after) did seem to repeat itself so that wasn’t so good. I suppose they expect most people to eat and leave.
Overall just as good as I remembered it being and a fun evening for both of us. Would go again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Everything pointed at this place being a tourist trap, but my wife insisted. We combined our day's outing to Harrods and Kensington with a stop at Sticky Fingers. The food was better than the average similar establishment in the States. We had the sampler platter and drinks, along with Chili on a cold day. It was really a quite nice respite on a cold long walking day. All of the food was decent....I know that I still sound surprised, but it worthy of a trip. The walls (including the bathroom) were filled with real memorabilia that we enjoyed while waiting for our food. Even bought the requisite tee shirt! If I had to say anything negative is that the (high) tables were a bit awkward to get into.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Booked here through a book a table. 3-course meal plus free-flowing prosecco for 1.5 hours for £28.50. Pleasent visit to sit among the Rolling Stones memorabilia, nice food, good service from Agnes.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My friend and I decided to book here as we saw the 3 course menu with free-flowing prosecco. We were seated quickly with our menus, although I had to ask someone for the deal menu as we’d been given the main menu. We both chose the wings to start with that were absolutely delicious and plentiful for a starter. We then both chose the burger, again very tasty and a good portion. Finally we had the brownie for pudding which was nice, but on the menu it said that it came with both vanilla and chocolate ice cream. When it came it only had vanilla ice cream and as it was quite rich it needed the second scoop of ice cream to eat alongside the brownie, hence why neither of us managed to eat it all. The free-flowing prosecco was great...it was left on the table and we were continually topped up without any delay as we have had in other places. All the staff that we came across were friendly and welcoming!!