“Incredibly good!”

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 157
Cuisines: French, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: A must for the culinary connoisseur, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay offers exquisitely simply French cuisine, infusing the senses with subtle flavors, creative flair and a delicate finesse. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambiance and unparalleled service, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has the hallmark of true excellence honored with three Michelin Stars as of January 2001. The seasonally inspired a la carte menu offers a wide selection of exquisite dishes, ranging from Roasted Fillet of line caught Turbot and Oven Roasted Pigeon from Bresse, to Aged Casterbridge Beef Fillet and Roasted Barbary Duck Breast. The Set Lunch menu also offers equally outstanding quality, including such succulent dishes as Fillet of Daurade Royale, Braised Ox Cheek in red wine, and Roasted Fillet of Pork. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay operates a smart dress code. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen. Jeans, t-shirts and sportswear are not permitted.
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This was our first stay at the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay and I have to admit that this was an incredible evening, form the beginning until the end where we even had a chance to visit the kitchen and even exchange some words with young Chef Clare Smith. Service and attentiveness off all staff was top-notch and each course was a surprise at its own. Clare is playing with flavours by creating unexpected combinations. We liked it so much and will return for sure.

1  Thank ibex59
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Gordon Ramsay

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The food and service are awesome, the staff to guest ratio is almost one to one which is amazing and justifies the prices. One of those places that you need to book for that special occasion and forget whatit is costing you are the food is wonderful.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Everything about this meal was flawless -- the condition and ambience of the dining room, the attention from the staff, the ability of a large number of staff to carry out their duties in a perfectly coordinated manner, and maitre de Charlie making sure you have an "anything anytime" experience. And, ultimately, the most creative and delightful food I have ever eaten, along with outstanding wine parings. Worth every penny for a memorable experience!

1  Thank GAT_12
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We booked the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay to eat yesterday a couple of months ago for a set lunch for my mum's 50th birthday. Before I write my review, let me explain that we don't eat at 3 Star restaurants regularly. This was the first time the four of us were going to be eating at a 3 star restaurant.

A week before our booking, we received a call to confirm. We saw that the dress code was smart and that jackets and shirts were preferred for men. I wore my jacket in and took it off under which I had a cardigan and shirt. Other people were similarly dressed with only some men wearing jackets. I think for lunch time, jackets aren't so necessary.

The restaurant is approx. 10 mins walk from Sloane Square Tube station.

When we arrived at the restaurant and were seated, we were kind of reserved, making the usual jokes about which knife or fork to use or would we look cheap if we bought the least expensive wine on the wine list.

All these "insecurities" (not sure if that's the right word to use) went out of the window upon ordering our drinks. This was when we first spoke to the staff in depth. The great thing I noticed was that they explain everything. You can ask the man who brings out the bread, the Maitre'D, the person who pours water - and they all have excellent, thorough knowledge.

The Maitre'D (not Jean Claude) was great. I think he has a skill where he can communicate with people of all backgrounds.

Every time a new dish arrived at the table, we received a full explanation of how it was made and what ingredients went into it.

My mum only eats fish/veg so her food was changed to suit this.

The staff don't only serve but they have to be aware of everything going on in the room, for example if anyone stood up, they'd immediately guide them towards the rest room (should they need it) / take their jacket, open doors. I found this amazing.

My favourite course had to be desert, words cannot describe how it tasted. I was also recommended a Chinese black tea that I’d not had before to go along with desert and it perfect. So much so that one of the waitresses wrote the name down for me so I wouldn’t forget.

As it was my mum’s birthday, we received additional deserts and also got a signed menu and hello from the Head Chef.

I've worked in a few places that held customer service to the highest regard and understand why it goes towards the michelin stars and not just the food. The people at the restaurant Gordon Ramsay know customer service and I'd definitely give them 100%.

Until yesterday, I’d never been to a restaurant where the service was so good that I’d be thinking about it the next day. I’d definitely recommend the restaurant. It’s worth the experience.

6  Thank slim05
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I was lucky enough to visit this fantastic restaurant with work colleagues and I wasnt dissapointed, great atmosphere, fantastic food

1  Thank Fabface