“Attentive staff, delicious unique food, great Gin!”
Review of Cinnamon Club

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Transit: Westminster and St. James's Park tube stations are both within walking distance.
Description: Challenging the notion that Indian cuisine can only be created using age-old recipes and ideas, The Cinnamon Club demonstrates how evolution and adaptation can create a new chapter in gourmet excellence. Housed in the Grade II listed former Westminster Library, a stone’s throw from London’s Westminster Abbey, The Cinnamon Club’s neo-colonial feel fits perfectly with its distinctive style of Indian haute cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I to kmy mum here as a late birthday treat in December as I had seen great reviews online. The whole experience was really lovely, the food most definitely was fine dining Indian cuisine and the presentation and taste was second to none. I enjoyed the vast selection of Gin and the service overall was fantastic - I mentioned on the booking that it was my mum's birthay and the staff all signed a lovely card and gave her a dessert which was such a treat! The whole setting is beautiful, an old library and it's very warm, cosy but also stylish and elegant. I will deifnitely be back again.

cinnamonclub01, Manager at Cinnamon Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience with us
And Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Unique surroundings, excellent service, appealing and delicately flavored food: a truly memorable time.

We came for a family celebration, and are all now looking for more excuses to celebrate.

We’ll be back.

Thank you for your feedback about your visit to the Cinnamon Club.
I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Lunch time family celebration experience with us
And Look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The service at the cinnamon club its just perfect, my partner booked a table for 2 for my birthday and they made sure we had a lovely evening, the food was good but what I remember the most was the lovely hand written birthday card signed by numerous members of staff, this shows attention to detail and its a gesture we did not except.

Thank you for your feedback about your visit to the Cinnamon Club.
I am delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience with us
And look forward to welcome you back .

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I had a fabulous lunch at Cinnamon Club last July. The restaurant occupies a very beautiful building that was formerly a library--the dining room has very high ceiling and is lined with bookshelves, with a balcony that permits access to the books on the upper shelves. Tables and seating are well-spaced and very comfortable. As I recall, the prix fixe menu was very good and reasonable--every bite exotic and absolutely delicious. In a festive mood, we decided to have a drink before lunch, and my husband loved his custom martini from a very extensively stocked bar cart. My Bellini was excellent as well. Phenomenal, friendly service!

cinnamonclub01, Manager at Cinnamon Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience with us
And Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and professional service in a grandiose atmosphere. We tried 3 vegetarian main dishes to share (tasting of mushrooms, roast courgette, banana chili) with garlic naan, black lentils, chilled bitter melon and aloo gobi, everything tasted perfectly with the right amount of spices. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I would aim to come back here when in London again.

Thank you for your feedback about your visit to the Cinnamon Club.
Its great to know that you liked the vegetarian options from the menu.
and found the food to be spiced just right.
Look forward to welcome you back.