“Lovely baby back ribs!!! ”

Bodean's BBQ - Soho
Ranked #2,089 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 41
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Some of the best ribs I've had this side of the pond, a couple of onionrings wouldn't go a miss though( without having to purchase a separate side order)
Will defiantly go again next time I'm in London.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Staff very friendly and attentive. Sat down quickly. Drinks order taken quickly too. Ordered a sharing platter which turned up very quickly which made us think not freshly cooked. Food warm not hot. Not enough to warrant the price per head. When we asked for bill it seemed like they couldn't wait for us to go to use table again.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

After reading some wonderful reviews on here thought would give Bodean's a try... I mean who doesn't like that smoky bbq taste?!
I called just over a week in advance but was told fully booked for reservations but I wouldn't have a problem getting a table if we walked in.
I arrived at 5pm, was told there was a twenty min wait so took a seat in their deli. We could have eaten straight away in the deli area but the menu is slightly different from the downstairs restaurant. Nearly 40 mins later and several words to the lovely staff we had our table.
We ordered nachos to share, I had the burnt bits and pulled pork, and my friends had the pulled pork sandwiches. We had onions rings and corn bread (delicious) as sides and key lime pie (fantastic) for dessert.
Even though the bbq wasn't quite as good as that which I've had in tennessee, it was extremely tasty and definitely hit the spot!
I will definitely return. Thanks for a lovely meal :)

Reviewed 26 July 2015

I have been a long fan of Bodeans going there for years now and still crave for it. Far better than some of the American type restaurants out there

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Everytime i go to uk i have to go to bodeans! Food is amazing, the bbq chicken is my fav ! Love it !!