3,464 results
All reviews free tea and coffee covent garden trafalgar square rooms are small control panel high tech great location bacon sandwich air con touch screen short stay frosted glass hanging space theatre land no window national gallery west end
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything we needed for a single night stopover before getting on the Eurostar. A nice bar downstairs, comfortable bed and clever use of both technology and the limited space. Could have done with more pillows and a lighter duvet but those are minor niggles.

Lots of options on the TV and plenty of plug sockets for charging devices overnight. Bathroom door doesn't protect from smells and bells so perhaps not somewhere to stay with a colleague! The shower was high pressure and with easy controls on temperature and pressure. Towels included in room and hair dryer of reasonable strength.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for two nights with three friends arriving on the 13th October and checked out on Monday 15th October. We had two rooms on the same floor numbers 415 and 419.

The rooms although compact are very well designed and the lighting (which is very important for us girls for doing our make up) was brilliant. I particularly loved the waterfall shower and the control panel above the bed where you can alter the lights to different brightness and this is where you control the air con and heating.
It did however take us a while to find the bin which was in the bathroom in a cupboard and we felt daft that it had taken us so long to find as it had a wee sign.

The rooms were cleaned to a high standard and are very modern with a special touch of two bottles of water which were a lovely welcome after traveling.

I also have to add that we arrive early and were unable to check in but the hotel allowed us to keep our bags in a special designed room which was fantastic.

Will definitely stay here again next time I’m in London as the location is great, the staff are lovely and the hotel is fab!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Emma R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kris was an absolute King!! The most hospital man going, give this man a raise... Absolute don! Along with all the other wonderful staff! We had an amazing stay, top for to everyone on shift. Lovely stay. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having stayed at regular Premier Inn hotels around the UK, I was happy to try this Hub in Covent Garden and it proved to be a very good choice for a night’s stay. Yes, it’s small, basic and breakfast is limited, but I thought it was very good value for central London: close to the Underground, Covent Garden, theatres, the river plus a variety of restaurants. Most of all, as a solo traveller, I felt safe. Luggage can be left securely pre check in and post check out. The room was clean, quiet, had adequate storage, good air con & lighting, a hair dryer, a bottle of water (free tea/coffee available in the cafe/bar), charging points, TV with apps, a comfy bed with duvet, powerful shower, shower gel & liquid soap. Breakfast was basic (only £5), but I enjoyed my porridge with honey, fresh fruit pot, water and tea. I don’t think I’d like to share the room with anyone else as I’d have to clamber over them if I needed to get up in the night! The staff (reception & breakfast) were friendly and helpful. B&B cost less than my theatre ticket!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo