“Back again....”

Ranked #8,833 of 25,047 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Being in the city again popped into the Alice for a quick bite. Ordered a BBQ Chicken pizza and a pint of there new Signal lager. Was served by a Spanish bartender called Marta who was helpful, polite and friendy who delivered service with a smile. Will be back again..

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to this pub for food and drinks and we had the best time ever...thank you to Tania, she look after us beautifully. Definitely we coming back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend for lunch the atmosphere was lovely and the food was great! I was served by garry he was very welcoming and funny, tania served the food and she was also very nice, will be back soon :)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on a Thursday evening and I didn't know that they have a DJ, what a surprise! Very nice food and amazing drinks; Shauna, one of the bartenders, served me and she was lovely! Coming back soon!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Basically came here with 26 friends and all ordered food! The lovely bartender Jess (i think her name was) was very understanding and co operative. I’d like to thank the staff for the 100% food, service and making us want to come again! Would definitely recommend! Cosy and comfy.