“Superb Sushi”

Ranked #502 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Featuring new recipes and well-known classics, we offer a new food & art experience surrounded by contemporary Pop & Street artworks provided by the Amstel Art Gallery. Take away a bento box or come here and relax, enjoy one of our 3 Italian Prosecco or a glass of Bonarda wine served with our high quality sushi, and experience the love of Sushi & Pop Art for yourself!
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I try to visit Pop Art Sushi each time I visit London. The food is superb: always freshly prepared and with fabulous flavours. It’s worth waiting for your order, as what’s prepared is never disappointing. This restaurant deserves to be supported as the food is especially good.

2  Thank Doug C

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I had a dinner there and the restaurant was almost empty... just 3 tables.

The guy there has been nice and we had a good experience until the moment in which we realised the prices and the sushi received.

The sushi was good but very very basic, the standard one in terms of ingredients, no creativity at all (from a place called pop art you expect something different I suppose).
The cost is exagerated, fist time that I Pay those prices for a basic sushi, I don't think that I will come back there, doesn't make any sense pay these prices for that. Moreover the empty restaurant made the dinner, do at the end I felt very unconfortable.

4  Thank pietro g
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I came with high expectations and they totally killed it. Irina is a great chef and a lovely person. Really interesting, tasting and entertaining. I’ll be totally back every time I’m in the city. Their Italian influence gives the final touch!

1  Thank Gaia Maria Carm... I
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Firstly, loved the throwback 2000s tunes!

The menu is beautifully designed, quirky and extensive!

Service was lovely, not too overbearing but still attentive.

The food was beautiful, had some tempura, some sashimi and some rolls which were all beautifully presented and tasted great! Would particularly recommend the soft shell crab tempura Uramaki!

Place is humble but really full of character, although it’s a bit of a mishmash of things, we loved it!

Highly recommend, thank you!

2  Thank jazstroe
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

If you are a sushi lover, you must come here to taste this AMAZING sushi! This wonderful place is managed by a lovely couple :) it's also an art gallery with wonderful works of pop art! The sushi is simply fantastic, high quality, fresh fish and a pleasure for the senses! :)

3  Thank Cecilia Q