“I must apologize for my delay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living-room Living-room
Albert Bridge
The patriotic Building in Wandsworth Common
Wandsworth Common
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
08marico6...
napoli
“I must apologize for my delay”
Reviewed 26 December 2015 for a stay in August 2015

wonderful location! Very nice house! It took about an hour to get to Victoria station by bus, but we enjoyed the trip and the view. Shopping center and shops are around the corner. Everything was ok. The host family was kind and friendly; they did all the best and made sure we had a great time in London: we will definitely spend another holiday in Chiara's house
I wish Chiara and her family a Merry Christmas

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
8 Apr 2016
I am sorry to hear that it took you an hour to get to Victoria. It is a nice trip but if you are ever in a hurry you should take the overground, which is only a ten minutes walk from the house and reaches Victoria in 8 minutes
Julian F
Kunming, China
“Wonderful stay - good location, quiet and cosy.”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect - really good location, close to train station and supermarket and very quiet. I booked this property on behalf of a party of five - four adults and an eight year old child. From the location shown on the map on the Holiday Lettings website, I was a little bit concerned that the property was too near a busy main road and, therefore, would be noisy. However, on arrival, it was nothing of the sort - the property is set well away from the main road in its own quiet little courtyard off a side road and not near the main road at all. Therefore, there is no traffic noise at all. The hosts were lovely and very friendly - the landlady's daughter came to meet us personally at the station to take us to the property, and the hosts were always on hand to help with any queries we had. The property itself is just a short easy walk from Wandsworth Town train station, so transport links are very good. The house itself was cosy and quiet with all the facilities you could want. In fact, surprisingly for a holiday let, it actually genuinely felt like a "home" - making you feel really at home during your stay. I would wholeheartedly recommend this property to anyone thinking of staying in London.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like a real home - had everything you could want. Kitchen well equipped and even well stocked.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
26 Oct 2016
So sorry about the delay in replying--I hadn't realised that there was room for that. Thank you so much for the kind review. I am very grateful
PAOLO B
Udine, Italy
“Excellent accomodation and very quiet place.”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a wonderful time in this very nice and quiet place. Everything was clean and well organized. The garden inside the house added quietness to the accomodation. Very useul also the wifi in the house.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
26 Oct 2016
Gtazie mille, Paolo, mi scuso per il ritardo; non avevo idea che si potesse rispondere
Chiara
Thomas692...
Richmond, Virginia
“I would recommend this lovely rental to ANYONE wanting to stay in London!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This cozy town-home is the perfect rental for anyone wanting to stay in London. I stayed for a week with my wife and four children (two teenagers and two small children) and we all fit comfortably. It was immaculately clean with hot showers, strong wifi, and a perfectly functioning kitchen. A grocery shop is only a five minute walk and a lovely park is ten. A bus stop is just around the corner where you can take the 170 to Victoria which can get you just about anywhere. The owner of the house is very nice and made sure everything was ready for us once we arrived. It made our time in London even more enjoyable to stay in such a nice place and I would recommend it to anyone.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
26 Oct 2016
Hi Thomas, than you so much for this very kind review. I am sorry I had not seen it or I would have replied much sooner, not more than two years later!
Wendy R
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Very Nice House and Great Hosts”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The house is very nice and had everything we needed. It is very close to public transport, so we never had any trouble getting to where we were going and in the neighborhood there are great parks, many nearby restaurants and grocery shops.

Travelling group: Young Children
26 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for the kind review, Wendy. I am sorry I missed it or I would have replied right away.
Warm regards to our first guests!
Chiara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing