“The best way to see London”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Noojee
Melbourne, Australia
“The best way to see London”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I wondered why here were so few reviews before I took the plunge and decided to book myself. Now I understand why, it is because it IS so good that people don't want to share and risk missing out next time they want to book.
On this trip, my wife and I traveled with my parents, my gift to them for their 50th wedding anniversary, but just as we left Australia, my father's back became problematic and his ability to walk was greatly compromised. I really thought we would have to can cancel this apartment, being on the top floor, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Access to the flat was great, even with a mobility device.
Anthony met us at the door on arrival, with a warm welcome and detailed explanation of the flat and the neighborhood. The flat is wonderful. Fully equipped and comfortable, close enough to the station and shops, and even walking distance to Westminster.
Next time I'm in London with family, I hope to have the opportunity to stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner, Anthony, made us feel at ease and very welcome.
Liked least: Finding a bunch of quaint cafes and shops on the other side of the railway on the last day
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jul 2016
Thanks for your awesome review, and yes I agree with you that the reason most people do not leave a review is because they want to keep the awesome apartment a secret for themselves as you said. :)

I am glad you all had a good stay and that your dad had a comfortable stay as well. It was great having you there and you are more than welcome to come again.

Kind regards,

Richard K
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect for extended self-catered stay close to central London”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 9 days. I'll just say ditto to other favorable descriptions of the flat, the convenience to transportation, and the prompt return of the security deposit. The provided laptop, iPhone, washer, and dryer were especially helpful. Finding the exact location walking from the Vauxhall station the first time was a little difficult even with a map. Have a mobile phone to talk to the owner for final guidance. The neighborhood is a little trashy but safe. The Tesco has some gluten-free food which was good for us. Tip: walk a little past the Tesco to 'The Pilgrim' pub. It has outdoor tables, front and back, and special nights such as old movies, trivia, etc. - a real British pub.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Complete furnishings for an extended self-catered stay close to central London
Liked least: Finding the place the first time
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your great feedback, I am pleased you all had a good stay and enjoyed the amenities as well as the central London location. Thanks also for the Tip about the Pilgrim traditional English pub just a few meters past the big Tescos supermarket. There are so many good spots in the area and I didn't have enough space in my advert to list them all, but I appreciate you pointing it out here. :)

I hope to see you guys again soon.

Petbrowni...
“Great penthouse apartment with a million dollar view in Vauxhall”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Having previously stated in hotels while in London I was very surprised to find this gem at a very affordable price. Two couples can stay very comfortably stay at this penthouse apartment with a fantastic view of central London and a park adjacent to the building. The underground and bus are only minutes away and small markets or a large super market are within 10 minutes. The only limitation is space to hang clothes, but we packed light for 2 weeks and so it was a minor inconvenience. I will definitely return and highly recommend this apartment as a much better alternative to staying in a hotel.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thank you ever so much for your wonderful review, it is good to see that you all had a good stay and enjoyed the comfortable settings and views the apartment had to offer. Many people are surprised by how close the apartment is to attractions like Big Ben, London Eye and Houses of Parliament which are all within walking distance of the apartment... Not to mention being directly opposite the British Secret Service building (Mi6) where James Bond works. :)

I love the fact that you pointed out that staying in apartments like mine is much better then hotels because it gives you a more homely feeling because you have all the facilities you have at home making your time away from home feel less painful :)

I myself always book apartments now whenever I travel, which is quite often :)

Happy to have you come back and stay anytime.

304sued
Nelspruit, South Africa
“Bright and spacious”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment, on the 6th floor of a great, secure block, is in a very convenient location, a few minutes from Vauxhall train station. The huge balcony overlooks a lovely park and has views of some of the well-known London landmarks. The amenities are all you will need for a very relaxed and comfortable stay. Anthony R is a thoughtful and considerate lessor.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Hi Nelspruit.

Thank you ever so much for your amazing review, I am happy to see you all enjoyed your stay at my home. I try to make my home as comfortable as I can and glad to see you noticed and enjoyed all it had to offer.

Please come back again soon.

(Your Humble Host)
EwelinaWo...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place , highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The Penthouse is spacious,bright and well organized. My family and I stayed there for a few days in September and we absolutely loved it. The location is perfect, a short bus ride from central London. The kitchen has everythink that You would possibly need to make enythink -from quick snack to a proper meal. During the night was a bit noisy but we didn't mind at all - this is normal in London! :)
At last, I want to add that Anthony- the ovner is great to work with - very profesional and helpful.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Hi Eweliina,

Thank you ever so much for your awesome review and I am so glad that you had a good stay in my wonderful home.

The indian restaurant and the deli around the corner are highly recommended for their great food as you mentioned.

I try to make my home as comfortable as I can for my guests and it is good to see that it is noticed and enjoyed as intended. :)

Many people are surprised to see how close the apartment is to major attractions like Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey which are all within walking distance of the apartment.

Also the views from my terrace are always a wow factor when I check people in.

Please come back and stay anytime you want, I will be happy to host you again.

Kind regards,

(Your Humble Host)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing