“Great penthouse apartment with a million dollar...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Bedroom 2
View from Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Fresh Towels and Spa Slippers
Sofa bed when needed (Stored away normally)
Dressing gowns
kitchen
Bathroom
View from Living room
5 minutes by bus, 25 mins walk
5 minutes by bus, 25 mins walk
20 mins walk - 30 minutes walk. The great bell of the clock at the north end of the Houses of Parliament
London Eye - 20 minutes walk. Europe's tallest ferris wheel and the most popular attraction in the UK
The Houses of Parliament - 20 minutes walk
London River boat map
Vauxhall by night
Trafalgar Square - 35 minutes walk
Trafalgar Square - 35 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Petbrowni...
“Great penthouse apartment with a million dollar view in Vauxhall”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Having previously stated in hotels while in London I was very surprised to find this gem at a very affordable price. Two couples can stay very comfortably stay at this penthouse apartment with a fantastic view of central London and a park adjacent to the building. The underground and bus are only minutes away and small markets or a large super market are within 10 minutes. The only limitation is space to hang clothes, but we packed light for 2 weeks and so it was a minor inconvenience. I will definitely return and highly recommend this apartment as a much better alternative to staying in a hotel.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thank you ever so much for your wonderful review, it is good to see that you all had a good stay and enjoyed the comfortable settings and views the apartment had to offer. Many people are surprised by how close the apartment is to attractions like Big Ben, London Eye and Houses of Parliament which are all within walking distance of the apartment... Not to mention being directly opposite the British Secret Service building (Mi6) where James Bond works. :)

I love the fact that you pointed out that staying in apartments like mine is much better then hotels because it gives you a more homely feeling because you have all the facilities you have at home making your time away from home feel less painful :)

I myself always book apartments now whenever I travel, which is quite often :)

Happy to have you come back and stay anytime.

304sued
Nelspruit, South Africa
“Bright and spacious”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment, on the 6th floor of a great, secure block, is in a very convenient location, a few minutes from Vauxhall train station. The huge balcony overlooks a lovely park and has views of some of the well-known London landmarks. The amenities are all you will need for a very relaxed and comfortable stay. Anthony R is a thoughtful and considerate lessor.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Hi Nelspruit.

Thank you ever so much for your amazing review, I am happy to see you all enjoyed your stay at my home. I try to make my home as comfortable as I can and glad to see you noticed and enjoyed all it had to offer.

Please come back again soon.

(Your Humble Host)
EwelinaWo...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place , highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The Penthouse is spacious,bright and well organized. My family and I stayed there for a few days in September and we absolutely loved it. The location is perfect, a short bus ride from central London. The kitchen has everythink that You would possibly need to make enythink -from quick snack to a proper meal. During the night was a bit noisy but we didn't mind at all - this is normal in London! :)
At last, I want to add that Anthony- the ovner is great to work with - very profesional and helpful.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Hi Eweliina,

Thank you ever so much for your awesome review and I am so glad that you had a good stay in my wonderful home.

The indian restaurant and the deli around the corner are highly recommended for their great food as you mentioned.

I try to make my home as comfortable as I can for my guests and it is good to see that it is noticed and enjoyed as intended. :)

Many people are surprised to see how close the apartment is to major attractions like Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey which are all within walking distance of the apartment.

Also the views from my terrace are always a wow factor when I check people in.

Please come back and stay anytime you want, I will be happy to host you again.

Kind regards,

(Your Humble Host)
Claire F
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Better than a hotel!!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

The point of our visit to London was to meet up with a close friend and spend the weekend together.

We were very excited when we walked into the penthouse apartment and we were surprised when the fairy lights came on outside eluminating the balcony. The bedrooms were luxurious, spacious, bright. The kitchen was fully equipped so we didn't have to eat out all the time. The views were awesome and watching the sun come up one morning was a highlight for me.

It's great value for money and we felt like we were at home so we could relax. Highly reccommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and views of the city.
Liked least: Not being able to shut the blinds in the living rooms where the plants are.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
XenAgain
Los Angeles, California
“BETTER THAN A 4 STAR HOTEL”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment itself was just as great as it was advertised and, as a first time visitor to London, I found the location to be convenient as well. But what made the experience absolute perfection was the owner, Anthony! His planning & presentation were impeccable from the moment we inquired about the booking until we completed the 5 second check out! And although it was very classy of him to provide luxuries like slippers, robes, soap, shampoo, lotions, etc,…it was his attention to PRACTICAL details (like great wifi, a laptop, copious chargers & us/uk converters and a handy binder that included instructions on everything from how to watch Netflix on the TV to directions to the nearest restaurants & stores!) that made our stay better than a 4 Star hotel (we know this because we left The Four Seasons a day early to check in!)

From the fully stocked kitchen, to the comfy living room to the balcony with the stunning view…we were hard pressed to muster up the desire to even leave the apartment to see the sights!

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, I can’t recommend this rental enough!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the terrace
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Dec 2014
WOW! Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback. It makes it all worthwhile :)

I will endeavour to keep up the high standards that today's guests demand and deserve, it simply makes the experience of being away from home more enjoyable.

I am glad you had a wonderful stay and I hope to see you all again soon.

Many many thanks,

Anthony
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing