Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$ 53.96
from US$ 34.53
from US$ 98.30
More Info
All reviews nature reserve stoke newington church street buried here lovely walk gravestones overgrown gothic paths highgate
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Really good cemetery not as famous as Highgate but unique no cafe or shop but stoke newington high Street and church Street are unique

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Had a lovely walk on a crispy January winters day. It was serene, peaceful and gave us a chance to see some lovely stones. It's so quiet, you'd never say its in the heart of Stoke Newington! Will go back in the summer again.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Shaka479
Reviewed 2 January 2020

If you want to find some peace and solitude in London for reflection this is the place. Left a bit to nature it has a lovely peaceful atmosphere and I could quite happily waste a few hours here.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2019

Initial reason to visit was to view my grandparents grave. Location is now considered by many as a Nature Reserve, but a relaxing and thoughtful area for the mind. Amazing current local residents, either just walking with their thoughts, with children or canines. All keen to enter conversation.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 19 November 2019

You can come here a million times and find something new to look at each time. It really is beautiful, so beautiful that I paid to have my old dearly departed dogs buried here. They say there are over 3 million people buried there....the fact that the place is both cared for and yet given over to nature makes that poignant. They are not forgotten and truly have gone back to whence they came. I love to meander with my dog....I say the names I pass out loud as it may be such a long time since someone mentioned them aloud.... It makes me feel very calm and my dog loves it there. It is their place.... It is our place.... It is your place....It's a place of honour.... You will love it

Date of experience: November 2019