US$ 369
  • Pool
US$ 195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 384
US$ 337
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 126
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 162
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 171
US$ 155
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 820
US$ 512
US$ 519
US$ 472
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsvictoria stationfour poster bedgarden suiteebury streetrose roomcity roomgreat locationsmall hotelbreakfast is servedgatwick expressb and bquiet streetsloane squarelady on receptiongood sizesitting areareception area
Reviewed 30 January 2017

No reception cover mans that no one answers the phone and there is no one to check you out. I therefore have no invoice to cover my stay. Maybe not an issue if on holiday but important for a business traveller.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We had a short family trip .. we enjoyed our time at the hotel , brilliant service , staff were very nice , one of crew member name CALI was very helpful great communication skills and plenty of knowledge abt london and that help us alot.... can't ask much more then that !!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
HotelierLondon, General Manager at The Lord Milner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I'll be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the wider team.

I hope to welcome you back to the Lord Milner in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

After a busy week, I had the most relaxed time only for myself.Very well decorated room, really friendly staff and perfect location. Definitely I will be back.

Thank you guys, you are the best! ❤✈

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Рали П

Dear Guest,

I'm thrilled you found our staff friendly and the location perfect.

We hope to welcome you back to the Lord Milner in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Typically at short notice most areas of LONDON are full and expensive. I wouldn't usually stay in a bed and breakfast I repair of sticky carpets! However Lord Milburn is definitely scut above the norm. Quiet, clean without complaint.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I stayed in The Lord Milner in January 2017 with some friends. Very comfy place and friendly staff. We enjoyed every day there. Definitely worth staying in this hotel and it's easy to get there. I would book again.

Room Tip: The empire room was my personal favourite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review of your recent stay at the Lord Milner.

I'm thrilled you would book again.

We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
Kind regards,