Review Highlights
Pre drink before show

We stumbled across this little place while waiting to cross to queue up at kentist town forum. We... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Tara C
via mobile
One of the best bars worldwide

We started at Ladies and Gentleman which is a bar in an underground loo. This place was listed as... read more

Reviewed 30 April 2018

from US$ 61.50
from US$ 42.30
from US$ 19.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Came here for a cocktail after finding it on google search. We were the only ones in there, and the lady was attentive and friendly. we had our own little 'booth' nook in the corner which was lovely.

Cocktail was VERY strong and not what I'm used too, but was delicious and would get again.

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank rubert101
Reviewed 12 March 2017

You could almost miss this place, it's got such an unassuming front door! [Which is good for us customers because it doesn't get too crowded] I expect that will change though.
I think it is an ex-police station and there are a couple of little cells off the main room for even cosier cocktails!

Date of experience: December 2016
4  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 25 February 2017

easily in the top 5 of Londons most preeminent cocktail bars, and i am including the likes of The Connaught...a dive bar ambience and a creative, almost molecular approach to cocktails coupled with fantastic staff means anyone stumbling in here will wonder whats hit them...its soooo good

Date of experience: February 2017
4  Thank I4814CUmark
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Booked via email for a friend's visit and SO glad I did. My friend was running very late so the staff kept me company until she arrived and provided excellent service throughout the evening. The menu was amazing, the service outstanding and the whole atmosphere was fab too. I've only just discovered Knowhere Special but you can bet I'll be back again and again!

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank happygoplucky
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Blink and you'll miss this subterranean bar a stones throw from Kentish Town tube station. Attentive staff see you in (you have to email to book in advance), seat you, and talk you through their drinks.

They're brilliant! To be honest I don't want to spoil the surprise with the content of the cocktails, but they're delicious, and thoughtfully created. At £10-12 a pop they're not cheap, but if you fancy an intimate place for you and your friends to kick start your night, head here!

Zebra print, leather sofa's bare walls, and low lighting, this place was created for stylish illicit drinking - perfect!

We were a bit gutted they don't serve food (well, unlimited tortilla chips and really clever diminuitive snacks to go with the premium cocktails) - we would have stayed for longer if they served something more substantial, but we'd still recommend spending some time here if you can!

Date of experience: January 2017