“Very disappointing”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went there with 10 people. First thing, they took forever to take our order. Then when the food eventually came... half the order was missing..... So half of us had to wait another 20 mins.... Last thing, it was my friends birthday..... They bought out the erong cake..... And the food is not even great... Its mediocre.

Only reason I did not give it a 1 is because the vibe is good and th staff are friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been to Rum Kitchen in Kingly court before the expansion now that they have expanded it is great nice and open, the food is nice and if you want it more spicy or extra saucy they are pretty accommodating cause i ordered everything extra saucy.

I went on a Thursday evening with friends and it was busy with a great environment the staff was really friendly and our waiter Denise was wicked so funny and helpful DJ was playing the best song music ever.

would defo recommend here for weekday dinner and drinks they also have a great happy hour.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stumbled upon The Rum Kitchen on our ventures to find something to eat and it was a great find. We turned up 5 minutes before the kitchen was closing and the server went out of his way to make sure that we got our order in and got served. Was always there to top up our glasses with water or alcohol(preferred) and the selection of Rums they have on offer are top quality. Great Vibe and the staff make you feel comfortable and at home, food is authentic, I would recommend the Jerk Chicken Burger and a glass of Kraken on the side.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hi Rum Kitchen

My friends and I visited your Carnaby Street location for my birthday meal on 17/03/2018, around 8.45pm.

We were greeted with poor and extremely distasteful service by a member of staff on the front. Not only did my booking get removed, it was implied that I was lying and there was no offer of a solution apart from "wait in line for a table like everyone else".

As a result we had to battle the snow and find another restaurant which took an hour.

Extremely disappointed with the treatment and will not be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Sebastian L
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Been this week on saturday to Rum restaurant at Soho, and had a great one, with live music what made the night even better. If you like Caribbean this one of the best places