“Apartment largely met with my expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
The spacious kitchen has everything you need
The quiet Master Bedroom overlooks gardens below (so no noisy streets!) & has lots of storage sp The second bedroom with a distinctly 'London' feel should make you feel settled in straight away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
The spacious kitchen has everything you need
The third bedroom has ample storage space and a garden view
Spitalfields Markets is great for a bite to eat and finding that unique present to take home
Plenty of space in the Living Room means everyone can spread out and relax after a day out
Looking into the modern toilet and bathroom
Canary Wharf (bars, restaurants and hundreds of shops) is minutes away
Full size fridge freezer and all the utensils you'll need - it's a home away from home
The modern bathroom has a heated towel rail, large mirror and bath with shower overhead
Five burner stove top and oven to cook your meals - or pop out and pick up a nearby takeaway
London has lots of naval history primarily located in areas around the apartment - see HMS Belfast
The third bedroom
Stairs leading down to the kitchen and living room, with more storage space for your luggage
A huge wardrobe in The Queen Bedroom means all your luggage can be stored out of sight
Examples of street art are visible on every corner in London's trendy East End
Start your day with breakfast on the private balcony
From the front door looking towards the balcony
Tower Bridge is located on the same side of the city and is stunning by night and day...
Bedroom two has twin beds and lots of storage space for clothes and luggage
The view from the private balcony
A restored fireplace adds charm
Hallway at the top of the landing, looking into the modernized toilet and bathrooms
All bedrooms have well insulated curtains to help darken the room, perfect for sleeping
The front of the secure building - the apartment is located on the middle floor
A power shower for a nice long soak after a busy day sightseeing
Nearby St Katherine Docks is largely unknown, but has bars, restaurants and shops galore!
Soft lighting and comfy sofas in the living room
Entrance foyer looking towards the front door, with stairs leading upstairs to the three bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bert O
“Apartment largely met with my expectations”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The apartment was as described and that gave us the initial comfort. A plus for me is that it is close to grocery stores as we did quite some cooking in-hoiuse. Though it is not too far to bus stops or tubes, we used a car hire company that was recommeded by Rachel for most of our outings as we found the drivers very friendly, knowledgeable of London, and considerate on charges.

We missed watching football matches, particularly on saturdays, as there was no subscription for dedicated sports channels. This has to be addressed. Otherwise, it was worth the cost.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location of the property
Liked least: Absence of dedicated sports channels, particularly for live football matches
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Nov 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review the apartment. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the location so handy for public transport and other facilities! You are correct in that the apartment is very close to everything you’ll need during your stay. Throughout the years of proving accommodation to guests what remains the same is our quality of service :). We now provide access to over forty television channels for those days when there’s nothing better than just staying in to recover for the next day of sightseeing!
gobisgard...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not a very gracious hostess”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2014

The flat was as described, except for the smashed, unusable oven. Everything was clean and in order, and being close to a grocery store was key for us. It was not a bad walk to the Tube or ferry. However, dealing with Rachel was not worth staying in this location. She charged us bank fees on both ends, required we buy our own toilet paper, was unavailable for any problems, such as the cable not working for a World Cup match, and charged us £60 for picking up the key late, for which she was responsible. Perhaps a lockbox would be a simpler solution? When we did manage to get a response from her, she spoke to us as if she were berating dimwitted children, refused to negotiate about the broken oven and invented additional financial penalties which were not included in the contract.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Flat and location were as expected.
Liked least: Rachel B.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
25 Aug 2015
These guests very kindly provided valuable feedback a year after they stayed, and although I'm sure they clearly have brilliant memories to recall all the events from that long ago, I did find the feedback a little confusing.

In fact I had frequent email communications with the guests whilst they were staying at the apartment so I'm disappointed if they thought I was unavailable in some way. There is no cable in the apartment (which is why it is not listed as being present) although there is access to around 40 + TV channels - hopefully enough to keep most people occupied if they are not out sightseeing.

The oven was indeed unusable which is why I purchased a portable one and sat it on the kitchen bench right next to the main oven. That portable one was suitable to bake a cake, roast a chicken or anything else done in a 'normal' oven. Until this review, I didn't realize the guests didn't like the replacement one I bought!

The guests arrived more than four hours later than their scheduled arrival time, without so much as a call from them to say they were going to be late, and no apology when they arrived. Unfortunately for the guests, my staff member who was waiting for them was somewhat distressed when they finally showed as she'd had to cancel all her other appointments for that day in order to wait for them - for how long, she didn't know. The guests are correct in saying I passed the staff waiting costs onto them - something which was clearly documented in the paperwork, thankfully, just in case of such an occurrence. I have never had to do this before, and will never need to do again now that I have set up a different key retrieval system. I pride myself on good communication, and most of my guests confirm this to be one of my key strengths, so the paperwork I send guests is as comprehensive as possible so that all eventualities are considered.

In all my years of having holiday rental apartments, and having dealt with hundreds of guests, I've never had guests arrive so late with no advance notice so this did rather catch us off guard. But I have improved my systems as a result... I like to always be learning!!

The apartment is also kept in a spotless condition, as the guests have mentioned, and is always stocked with all the normal supplies like toilet paper, washing up liquid, soaps etc to get the holiday started, as I know this is something guests appreciate having to hand when they first arrive in the country.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing