See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Awful, Just awful. Dirty. Curtains hanging off the rail. No air con. Rooms bear no resemblance to the pictures. Bedding was filthy. floor was filthy. This place should be shut down and marketing as a 4 star is a joke.
When challenged the receptionist laughed in our face.

Location was good but that is the only plus point.

Room Tip: Book a different hotel. Sleeping rough would be more pleasant
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank RobH1269
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I only liked the location and neighborhood. The receptionist was friendly.

The place was a dump. It may have been opulent when it was built, but it has never been maintaned.

The sheets seemed clean, but everything else was dirty and/ or broken. I was grateful I had my slippers with me. I Did my best not to touch the walls while showering. Did not feel comfortable at all sleeping here.

I booked a 4* hotel, because I wanted a certain comfort. I wonder why this hotel is allowed to carry 4 stars. This hotel might deserve 1 star for the location, but that's it!

I also wonder why I did not read the reviews on Booking or Tripadvisor before booking 3 rooms for my colleagues and myself. That's a mistake I won't ever make again.

"Add a tip to help travelers choose a good room" My tip has too many characters for the box below: Apparently my colleague's room (2 stairs down from reception) was next to a professional kitchen (This hotel does not serve food, there must be some food delivery business connected to this hotel), where many people were cooking Indian food in the middle of the night.

My other colleague had a window that couldn't open. I didn't smell any midnight Indian dinners, but did smell mould and dampness, so I was happy my window could open. Our rooms were 3 stairs up from reception on the front side of the building.

Room Tip: Too much text, see my "review"text.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank DLCSDee
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Dirty. Cramped. Broken bathroom. Completely exposed sanitary lines from toilet. Beds with no mattress covers.
But a decent location to get one star.
I booked this place as we were staying the one night in transit through London. I have stayed in tight London hotels before. But they were at least clean. The room we stayed in should have the bathroom gutted.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Figure1961
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I let my friend book a hotel for a recent trip to London, and arrived scared having looked it up on here before we travelled (but after it was too late to cancel)!

The welcome wasn't the warmest, but the room was. Luckily the window fully opened to let some air in and cool it down. All the funiture / furnishings were garish and not to my taste, still everything was clean.

Bathroom was an odd layout and if I wasn't reasonably slim I'm not sure I'd have fit in the shower. Nice Molton Brown toiletries.

Overall I wouldn't return, but had a fine nights sleep here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank g_risp
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 nights for an unplanned extended stay in London during London Fashion Week when most/all hotels where fully booked. There’s a sign here!!

The first night was a terrible, albeit staying in a suit and not standard room. On arrival I was told I was getting an upgrade the second night to the “star room of the hotel” so I was to pack my things in the morning. The room was of an exceptionally poor standard of fit out, let alone dirty and the bed made me feel itchy just looking at it, let alone the sponge based pillows! Awful and a total misrepresentation of 4 star rating - this really is a joke. This is 1 star!! Other reviews should be read.

Then....

The second night in the deluxe suite and was very good and had I only stayed in this room, I would think the raft of poor reviews seemed very harsh. Good standard of fit out, nice bathroom etc etc. On balance, I’d prefer to stay in sat at my desk in the office overnight given the same choice! Avoid avoid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business