5,139 results
All reviewsbreakfast bagpaper bagold street tube stationyogurtfresh milk in the fridgegreat hotelcool hotelbrick lanefree wifispitalfields marketnorthern linegreat showerlittle touchesrooms are smallcomfy bedbars and restaurantsquiet room
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed at the Hoxton Hotel from 2/20/12 to 2/27/12. Overall, my experience was great. It was the place to be every night, especially Friday and Saturday nights (it was packed). The atmosphere was hip and vibrant. I enjoyed the free wi-fi, light breakfast, and up to one hour of free long distance calls per day! The room was always clean. I did room service once and found the price to be reasonable compared to what I was spending outside. I'd definitely go back. It is also only a couple blocks away from the underground Northern line (tube).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Location suited my purposes perfectly. Very good concept with uncomplicated service, art gallery and extremely popular and good restaurant. On a very trendy Shoreditch not far from good old Bethnal Green and Brick Lane.
The ironing room on the sixth floor looks nice but the irons just don't work.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2012

As always we had a very enjoyable and excellent value short stay at the Hoxton. The staff were friendly and always helpful. We did find the usual fresh milk and water were missing from our fridge this time but a call to reception remedied this within 5 minutes. My only small issue is that since we last stayed the Hotel now requires you to pay £20 up front on a card when you arrive - even though you have already paid for the room. The reception staff member apologised and said he didn't like doing it and didn't really understand what it was for. He was so charming I just went along with it - but a friend I recommended the hotel to a few months ago was very put out by this request for additional payment on arrival. It seems a shame to spoil people's arrival with this when everything else about the hotel is so great.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The Hoxton Hotel is great, informal, good vibe, very clean rooms, fantastic showers, free wi-fi really friendly staff. Food is reasonably priced and good. The free light breakfast bag is was a nice surprise and delivered right on time. Lobby and bar very vibrant. Altogether great, we'll be back again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank llynsif
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Hoxton Hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The accomodation (lobby, restaurant, room) is stylish, trendy and very clean. The door between the room and the floor is a bit clairaudient. There are two tubes (subway stations) just 5 (old street) and 12 (liverpool street) minutes away from the hotel. The area around the hotel is safe and quite busy (especially the hotel lobby and restaurant :) ), there are a several places to go (restaurants, pubs and clubs). At our next stay in London, we will book again the Hoxton Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends