US$ 301
US$ 225
US$ 170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 145
US$ 133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

US$ 469
US$ 398
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 232
US$ 210
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 118
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 832
US$ 698
US$ 495
US$ 451
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2007

I have no idea why this hotel/apartment is rated 5-star. Must be a mistake. I had to wait for 20 minutes in the cold weather to get an access code from Woogo's Call Center, which told me that my room number was 11. Upon entering the place, there is no room no. 11 key inside the safe, instead there were envelopes with people's names like John Smith or Nancy Jones. Call Center did not inform me about it (actually they did not know about it) and had to go back and forth to get in touch with Call Center again. It took me 1 hour to finally enter my room as the door lock was too hard to open with woman's hands.
Room was not a 5-star either. By this time, I was so tired and disappointed, I threw the room key into "Check-out Box" and booked immediately with a well-known hotel chain nearby. People, please avoid this hotel. Not worth a penny.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2007

Awful, complete waste of money and a night.

Firstly, after booking we were told via email to call an automated message which directed us to a safe within the building to obtain keys; no "live"help whatsoever so I'd hate to thinbk what would happen if we encountered difficulties.

The "luxurious desinger"place we'd come to expect (and paid exrra for a one bedroom) was an embarrasment to say the least. It really looked worse than some of the council old persons homes I've visited.

Cheap, tiny & even dangerous;

the pull out sofa "bed" collapsed, and upon further inspection didn't appear to have everworked properly at all;

the lights blew in the middle of the night and no fusebox to repair them.

old stickers stuck to random places like a teenagers bedroom.

there were bits of hair & debris from the previous "guests"

shower didn't work properly

no one to call for help.

And the cherry on the cake waa the fact that once we'd booked rthe place, we were send a confirmation email that cleary stated checkout was midday. At 9 am a maid tried to let herself in, then at 10am the manager arrived and insisted we left. When we showed him the printed email, he said "it's up to the managers discretion!!!" So not only was this place a complete hole but a scam as well. Please don't fall for this. I wil be reporting this rip off artist to the local council regarding health & safety.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with friends
3  Thank travellella
Reviewed 23 December 2006

We booked this property through lastminute.com, and after we'd booked it we realised why we couldn't find it on tripadvisor. They had changed the name to "Kensington apartments", left off all references to Woogo, and didn't provide an address until you'd booked and paid (meaning we couldn't find reviews until after booking...)

When we then read the TripAdvisor reviews we became disheartened.

Good news: That meant we went with low expectations!

And it was better than we feared.

On the positive side:
Great location directly opposite Kensington Palace & Hyde Park
Good decor - freshly painted, and high quality fittings

On the down side:
The bed was cheap and nasty, as other reviewers say
The sofa bed for our children was broken, which meant they didn't sleep comfortably

On balance:
If you pay £80 for a one-bedroom apartment, sleeping 2 adults & 2 children, in a great location in central London, you shouldn't expect anything great. As a budget option it is pretty good, and in a great location. We would probably stay there again if we had to stick to a budget, BUT we'd go with low expectations again!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank Flamingoes
Reviewed 10 November 2006

As directed we got a cab to the address in Kensington.

We first of all began to worry when the cab driver did not like the look of the "blacked out" front of the building. There was no signage what so ever to indicate that this was the appartment complex, 5 star I might add --- NOT !!!

After a long and protracted discussion to a non English speaking person on the phone, which was "nailed to the wall", we finally got the code to open the front door. Where we then had to open the safe on the inside of the hall, where "all" the keys for the entire building were.

Our sumptious 5 start appartment was located in old servants quarters in the attic.
It best features we the bed which was only a 4'6" two three inches off the floor with the cheapest possible foam mattress. This was second only to the cheap foam couch which was a pull out bed, in case of friends calling over.

Our favourite part of the whole experience was trying to sleep at night.
As I said we start with the miniture double bed and foam matress. On top of this we had the pleasure of the wall vibrating any time our neighbors used the bathroom and turn on the automatic fan, some times forgetting to turn this off.

The next morning, totally exhausted, we brought this to the attention of Woogo, who in not so many words told us to "sod off" and by the way they would not return our money if we moved out that day.

So in short if you are thinking of staying in a Woogo property ---- DON'T !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kdpp
Reviewed 4 July 2006

I have just read a review of the Piccadilly WooGo apartments in London from a fellow Glaswegian and it seems my wife and I were there in London at the same time but at the WooGo Kensington Apartments just of High Street Kensington.

I recognised the trouble he had with the door and the safety deposit box on the wall but at least we were actually staying there and didn't then have to troop over to Piccadilly.

The one bedroom apartment was tiny and spartan and not what we had expected. However when calling the WooGo number we were at first dealt with by someone less than sympathetic and then put on to a North American chap (not sure if Canadian or American) who was very helpful.

Our complaint was dealt with and they moved us to another room (a better one I have to say) so to be fair they were actually quite responsive.

I didn't realise that WooGo were actually a new incarnation of YourStay and that may have changed my mind somewhat. Our experience wasn't great but perhaps not as bad as some others and at least we got some positive response from WooGo when we were unhappy.

We were departing at about 10am on the Sunday morning when an American family (Mum, Dad and four kids) had just arrived to try and collect some keys - to say they were a bit angry about the arrangements being given to them was an understatement.

The Mother was becoming increasingly frustrated and angry and as we left in our car she was really animated - in fact you could have heard on the other side of Hyde Park so it looked to us that WooGo had done it again.

For what they are charging people they really need to get better service arrangements but then again given their previous history they might not care too much.

One final thing - if taking a car to the Kensington apartments you don't cross the Congestion charge zone but it is £3.00 per hour street parking with a maximum stay of 2 hours at a time and the wardens are there constantly - so be warned taking a car in is an expensive business.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business