10 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 251
Hotels.comUS$ 263
PricelineUS$ 263
Trip.comUS$ 263
5,154 results
All reviews south bank oxo tower mondrian hotel rooftop bar tom dixon river view blackfriars bridge national theatre borough market london eye st paul's cathedral mini bar superior room amazing hotel top floor fantastic stay rumpus
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

We have just returned from our third stay at the Sea Containers. Everyone working there was incredibly kind and friendly and they went out of their way to make us, and our 6 year old daughter, feel welcome. The location is perfect, with the whole of the south bank on your door step to explore. The food is so delicious, varied, and lots of healthy options too. The rooms are lovely, clean and with an amazing river view. Most of all though it was the kindness of the staff that we recommend. Customer service at its best. Of particular note was the concierge and a wonderful French waiter who looked after us at breakfast, entertaining our daughter and being so kind.

Room tip: River view with balcony if you can, amazing
Date of stay: June 2021
Sergio Leandro, General Manager at Sea Containers London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear N2655OAkatep,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our team are so excited to be back and welcome our guests, your kind comments will mean so much to them. We are extremely lucky with our location and are glad to hear that we are in the perfect location for you to explore the Southbank. I hope to welcome you back soon. Warm regards, Sergio Leandro

Reviewed 23 June 2021

My second stay at SCH was just like my first time! The welcome and service over 2-days/2 nights was FIRST CLASS.  You'll want for nothing whilst in the hands of the SCH Gods!

The view from our room, on the 14th floor, was something pretty special, especially watching the Oxo Tower change its colours from the traditional Red to the Pride Colours on Friday evening.

From the beginning of the weekend to the end, everyone was amazing. Our meals in the restaurant was great, huge compliments to the Chef(s) and all the staff. We wanted for nothing. The room service was so good too. Everything arrived piping hot and presented as if we were in the restaurant. I cannot thank everyone ENOUGH for making us feel at home. I literally cannot wait to come back.  It's my new home from home.

Biggest love goes to Joe.R who sourced me a Pride Mask when I mentioned how wonderful they looked on all the staff. I now wear it with PRIDE and will always remember my wonderful weekend at SCH - London.

I could wax lyrical about SCH but I won't and instead HIGHLY RECOMMEND that your Staycation is at SCH.

Room tip: Higher rooms have incredible views

Dear MarieGaraccio,
Wow! Thank you for your amazing review! I am absolutely overjoyed to hear that you received first class service during your second stay here with us at Sea Containers London and that we are now your home from home. I'm glad that you managed to experience our restaurant and room service food and that we did not disappoint, the chef's will be so happy to hear your comments. We also love Joe Rockey and are so lucky to have him as part of our team, he can literally source anything! It will make his day to hear that he receives the biggest love. I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon and that you will drop us a few lyrics. Warm regards, Sergio Leandro

Reviewed 23 June 2021

Great location for all the attractions of the South Bank (Tate modern, London eye, Borough market, Shakespear's globe etc etc), helpful and friendly staff thoughout. The bar and restaurant were superb and the room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Recommended!

Dear 563hughg,
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm thrilled that you chose to stay here with us for your family break. We are so lucky with our location here on the Southbank where we are within walking distance to so many of London's iconic attractions. I'm also very happy that you managed to experience our wonderful restaurant and bar during your stay. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Warm regards, Sergio Leandro

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Have been to the bar in Sea Containers before which was excellent so when I was looking at hotels in London checked it out.

We usually stay in St Paul’s but was very happy that we made the change to Sea Containers as it’s actually a lot nicer.

The room was great but the best part was that they were really nice to the kids & didn’t mind them running around. They even produced some London colouring books which I still think was there favourite part of the trip!

The best thing for me was the room service as you could order cocktails from the bar & food from the restaurant.

This was brilliant as unlike most hotels they’re stand alone so the food was great & cocktails we excellent.

Have already rebooked

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank willmQ2523NX

Dear willmQ2523NX,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Sea Containers London and that your children liked their colouring books. I'm so glad that you also managed to have the experience of our restaurant and bar in your room. I cannot wait to welcome you back for your upcoming stay. Warm regards, Sergio Leandro

Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

We are trying all the best hotels in London in 2021 as we can’t travel abroad and stayed in a river view loft suite. More modern and stylised than some of the older hotels but works well. View from the room was great and only some minor changes in facilities due to the last few restrictions. Staff couldn’t do enough for us and service to the room was really good.

Room tip: As the hotel is a bit off of the main road due to it’s river front location don’t expect to be able to jump straight in a cab.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear chrisdK8517YI,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. I am thrilled that you chose to stay here with us at Sea Containers London as you are trying all the best hotels in London! We are so lucky with our location and the views that we have from our rooms and I'm delighted that you also enjoyed this. It always makes me happy to hear that our staff couldn't do enough for our guests and that you are happy with the service that you received. Warm regards, Sergio Leandro