Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$ 223
US$ 186
US$ 171
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 121
US$ 265
US$ 256
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 141
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 127
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 107
US$ 878
US$ 670
4,358 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

By far one of the best hotels we've stayed at in London. Few minutes walk from the tube.. Right next to the river, everything is at the doorstep. Very clean and brilliant service. Food and drinks at the hotel slightly pricey but then they always are at hotels

• Stayed: September 2012
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

I was so pleased to hear that you loved our location so much. We are excellently located in terms of tourist attractions, transport methods, restaurants and bars.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

well situated particularly if using public transport or taxis.No parking on site .. nearest parking is about 10 -15 mins walk .. costs about £24 overnight.Thats the only Jip!

otherwise excellent hotel, good sized rooms ,attaentive staff and right next to the river.Good eating places in and around the hotel.Visit the executive floor common balcony for views of the "shard" near by

we will stay here again.

Room Tip: no river views hence ask for views of the Shard if intrested
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vinchy

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. We value guest comments and were glad to hear that you found our location to be so excellent. We really do have some amazing views of the Shard from our City Terrace and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

The Hotel is 2 minutes walking distance from the London Bridge station (Jubilee line) . It is very modern hotel, the room was very nice and clean and the stuff was kind and helpful. We found a deal on this hotel so it was more than a value worth.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

I was so encouraged to read that you loved our hotel and our location so much. We pride ourselves in offering superior service in warm and caring environment.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

This is part of a continuing series of my impressions and experiences staying at various hotels and resorts while traveling to attend concerts worldwide. This review is for the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel in London, England for a stay in August 2012. It definitely has earned my highest recommendation.

Property: Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel
Location: London, England
Address: 5 More London – Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY, England
Phone: (888) 414-2018
Website: www.hilton.com
Room Type/Class: Double Hilton Guest Room (Room 1105, Room 1114 – though I believe these were upgrades from my booked room rate)
Date: August 19-27, 2012
Booking Source: Direct via Web
Overall Rating: 5/5 [Note: Score is totally subjective based on price, location, and comparison to "like" properties within same area and price range]

I have stayed at a number of different hotels in London in the past three years or so, and this was my first stay at the Hilton London Tower Bridge. I had not stayed in this general area previously, but there was a special 40% off offer through Hilton for their properties at the time that I was looking to book a two-week stay following the Olympics, and I thought that I would try something new.

The property itself felt very “new” in every way, and upon arrival I was impressed with the front desk staff and their efforts to accommodate an early check-in following a redeye transatlantic flight (which they did, and I appreciated it).

The lobby area is quite large, with two restaurants, a bar, and lots of places to sit and relax. There is also a concierge desk which was always staffed and they were always extremely helpful as well.

The room I was booked it was on the 11th floor, near the top. It was of a good size for a London room (though small by U.S. standards). It was very nicely appointed, nice furniture, and a comfortable king-sized bed with a “real” mattress (unlike a lot of UK beds, which are frequently two smaller mattresses side-by-side or futon-like non mattresses, both of which can be uncomfortable).

Unusual for a London room, it featured both a soaking tub as well as a separate stall shower. And unlike most London hotels, you don’t feel like you are going to fall trying to get in and out of either.

The room features some closets with some shelving, but there is no where else in the room to store your clothes for an extended stay, so I would say it could get crowded with more than two people if you want to get your clothes completely unpacked out of your luggage.

There is a desk with wired or wireless Internet options (cost varies depending on your booking and your status with Hilton – it was free for me). It was appropriately fast, and fast by UK standards.

There are a number of other in-room amenities, including a small fridge – though mostly stocked at a pay-per-use system, there is a small space for your own things. There is also a coffee/hot water maker and some dishes and glasses. There is also an electronic safe in the room, just large enough to accommodate a 15.4″ laptop and other items on top.

The views from the room I was in were nice enough, but nothing spectacular – mostly looking at the offices in the adjacent commercial space.

There is an awesome executive lounge on the 9th floor with an outdoor balcony with high tables and chairs with awesome views, and in inside area with couches and dining areas. There is a buffet breakfast most of the morning, wine, cheese and crackers, and appetizers in the evening, and other goodies. I had access to this as a Hilton Gold member (all gratis), but am not sure of the availability, if any, for non members. There are also a few computers to use here, and a printer (though if you need to print off your own system, make sure to bring a USB card (weren’t compatible with SD cards). This was a fantastic amenity though; can’t recommend it enough.

In addition to all of those pluses, I can’t rave enough about the location. Fantastic.

The hotel is about a 10 or so minute walk from the London Bridge tube station (and a direct walk on the same street).

It is about a 2 minute walk to two different markets (one is probably the largest “grocery store” I’ve found in London), as well as a pharmacy, lots of take out food places, and some nice restaurants and other attractions.

For me, probably the nicest thing about the hotel is that you are about a three minute walk to the River Thames, with awesome views of the Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the HMS Belfast, London Bridge, etc. It’s so awesome to stroll just outside of your hotel on a wide pedestrian-only sidewalk right to all of these attractions.

On top of all of this, I can’t say enough nice things about the staff at the Hilton London Tower Bridge. I would put them on par with the Four Seasons. They really went out of their way on a number of occasions to help with some challenges I had, not related to the hotel, and I truly appreciate all of the help they offered (I had to cut my trip short due to a family emergency). Special thanks and mention especially to Ms. Brazaityte, the Executive Floor & Lounge Manager.

All in all, the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel is far and away the best place I have stayed in London, and will definitely be returning there on my next trip, without a doubt. I can’t imagine anywhere else so perfectly matching my needs and exceeding my expectations.

One recommendation… I would suggest contacting the hotel in advance of your stay to arrange for transport to and from Heathrow, if that applies, as they work with private drivers who will take you to and from for about 65 GBP – well worth it, as I made the trek via the Tube coming in, and it was a bit of a drag with the transfers and such, especially if you have substantial luggage. If you travel light, not as bad, but the option is welcome.

One other note… my last night at the hotel I had switched to another room (from 1105 to 1114) on the same floor, but further down the hall, and facing the other way out from the building. There was a lot of noise from what I believe was the service elevator – doors slamming every few minutes during the times in which rooms were being cleaned. Also, the WiFi connection was extremely faint compared with room 1105, where it was excellent (in room 1105, I could make Skype calls with great quality, while in room 1114, I couldn’t even make an initial connection; additionally, my UK phone using Orange service had full signal in room 1105, and no signal at all in 1114). I think at least the cell phone issue is likely related to the blocking of the adjacent commercial building on that side of the building. Noted here as an FYI in the event you have issues in a room, it may be worth changing room – I was in 1114 only the one night, so it wasn’t a big deal.

Since my trip was cut a bit short, I did not finish getting all of the photos I had planned on, but there is not much I can do about that now…

Room Tip: Take advantage of Executive Lounge if you have required status, Wi-Fi and cell phone coverage varies based on location and orientation of room, ask concierge about options getting to and from Heathrow,
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rock-Subculture
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

I really appreciate the time taken to post such an extensive review about our hotel property. I was so happy to read about your stay and to hear that we had impressed you in so many different areas.

We are ideally located in terms of transport hubs, tourist attractions and food and beverage outlets. We hope that you will return to us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at Hilton for 6 night's, after Olympic Games. The staff is very helpful and professional. We had some problems with the air conditioning, and they fixed promply.
The hotel is In a great location, with a tube Station just minutes away. Lots of restaurants and pubs within a few minutes walk. Rooms are large, comfortable, large bathrooms, everything is new. We had a great time!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

I was so happy to read that you enjoye dyour 6 night stay with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge. I was also glad to hear that your airconditioning problem was handled both quickly and satisfactorily.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.