Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$ 363
US$ 294
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
US$ 196
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 161
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 270
Priceline
  • Pool
4,330 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

This is a great modern hotel! You get a free cookie when you check in very American! Rooms are modern and clean, free wifi throughout the hotel and great location. The rooftop bar arguably has one of the best views in London worth a visit. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

I was so happy to read your positive comments and I am glad that you found our hotel service to be of such a high quality. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I stayed here during the Paralympics time and was a wonderful city trip. The proximity to all tourists spot is the best of the hotel.

Negative aspect is the lacking of a good view, my room 9th floor see a sign named "Ernst and young" and the hotel still does not have the innovative idea to provide free wifi which is a must these days.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback. I was very happy that you rated us 5 stars but I also noted your point about our internet charges. We do in fact offer free internet access to guests in our Executive Lounge for those staying on the 9th - 12th floors. We also offer free to guest wifi in public areas.

I do apologise if this was not communicated to you during your stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We are Londoners but come here every year to play tourists in our own town. After a busy week at work, it was absolute bliss to escape into the cool calmness of Hilton Tower Bridge and be greeted by friendly efficient check in staff who upgraded us as Diamond members to a high floor executive room - much appreciated. The ultimate way to unwind soon followed as we sipped gin and tonics and ate free canapes from the executive lounge whilst admiring the city views from the terrace. This place is simply lovely and so relaxing after pounding the streets as a tourist or working hard in the city. It's only 2 minutes to London Bridge station and right by the river for walks and easy connections. A great location

We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and glorious pancakes made to order, but if you don't have breakfast in your rate, there's an Eat and M&S opposite for cheap breakfast foods at around a fiver a head.

This place is quiet calm and stylish and is a favourite for us in London. Great professional staff who don't fuss but get everything done so efficiently. We shall return!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen7

We value feedback from all guests but when it comes from an Hhonors guest it is even more special. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much and that you found our hotel to be an oasis of calm with professional team members who act efficiently.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I had the pleasure of spending 5 nights at this hotel over my honeymoon last week. From the moment we arrived, the level of service was evident in every staff member we encountered. Upon hearing we were on our honeymoon, a beautiul bouquet of flowers along with a personalized dessert ammenity was placed in our room within hours. Location is perect and the hotel is extremely quiet at night given it's location. Undergorund and overground rail two minutes away at London Bridge Station. The Executive Lounge is the finest I have ever encountered. The food and beverage selections were amazing everyday, I would only suggest they open the drapes in the lounge to show off the beautiful views from the 9th floor. This hotel "Gets It" when it comes to service and it shows, simply a fantastic property. Special thanks to Jose in Guest Relations and Estelle in the Executive Lounge for making us feel so welcome. We are from New Orleans and Hurricane Isaac was hitting our city during our stay and the staff could tell we were very concerned about our home. They could have simply ignored us but they didn't, instead they really showed concern and empathy for us, something we will never forget. I wish I could remember everyone's name from our housekeeper on, simply put, they were all AMAZING. I could not recommend this hotel more, keep us the great work!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steve S
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

We appreciate the time taken to post comments about your recent stay at Hilton London Tower Bridge. I was very happy to hear that you found our service levels to be of such a high standard.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

When I'm booking an hotel through the Internet I'm taking the chance
that it will not be as "they" described it.
Here everything was as "they" described , no "games".

Location, location, location is the first secret!

Very clean, kind staff, good breakfast, got an early check in and late check out

that helped a lot instead of waiting in the Lobby for some hours...

Next time in LONDON for sure I'll come again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return to our hotel when next in London. We prode ourselves in delivering superior service with a genuine smile.