Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$ 379
US$ 192
US$ 175
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 274
US$ 225
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 94
Orbitz.com
4,331 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Booked the hotel for the Olympics, and was glad i did ,Location brilliant sky bar Pricey but excellent. Room very good no faults free mini bar (whoop de woo) This hotel has listened to its guest and got it right. Before I wrote my review i checked some of the terrible ones written,
this confused me and left me wondering were they in a different hotel?
I notice that the General manager has taken the time to reply to every writer (good touch, but no need to reply to mine please) if all the Hiltons are run as well as this one then im a lucky person, as my next Hilton is in Hanoi. After staying in this one, im now looking forward to the next one.
Well done Sven and well done Hilton.

Room Tip: book a suite well worth the extra money
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikec-edinburgh
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your stay with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge. We value the opinion of our customer's and encourage them to tell us about their stay as this is an important way for us to learn from mistakes and grow in our quest for service excellence.

I am glad that you loved our location so much and that you are looking forward to your next stay in a Hilton property.

You are quite correct that I do personally reply to each and every guest comment. I believe it is essential to read, take note of and reply to every bit of feedback. My team and I remain committed to delivering superior service and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Booked a lastminute 1 night break with my husband to soak up some of London Olympic 'buzz'. Great location in what looks like a relatively recent developed area of the riverside. The room was modern and very much designed for the business traveller - neutral decor, a bit impersonal, but nicely done. The bed was comfortable and had a good nights sleep, until... I was woken up by (I assume) by housekeeping knocking at the door. As I was getting up to answer when the door opened and the person called out 'hello' when I responded, they apologised and departed. I would therefore advise that if you want a lie in hang out the 'do not disturb' sign! I will definitely do this next time.
The recommended car park was very reasonable for London. Staff were helpful and friendly. We will be back for a return visit in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

I am glad that you found your room to be modern with all that a business traveller needs and the bed comfortable.

We value feedback from guests and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed here during 2012 olympics. The location of the hotel is excellant with everything within walking distance. One of the hightlights of the hotel is the lovely SKy Lounge with breathtaking views of many London landmarks.

The staff were excellant and very eager to please particulaly Lee Mills one of the Customer Relations Executives.

The rooms were very modern and spotlessly clean.

Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Thank you to everyone at the Hilton for making our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawniedoo
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

We appreciate the time taken to post comments about your recent stay.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Stayed at this hotel during 2012 Olympic Games and was totally impressed by the genuine care and attention given by every single staff member.

Rooms are spotless, sushi is delicious and location is perfect.

A special word of thanks to Prasanth, Sven and Airis for making my stay perfect!

Room Tip: Stay in an executive room for lounge access.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc D
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

We appreciate the time taken to post feedback about your recent stay with us during the 2012 London Olympic Games.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Location of hotel is great whatever you plan to do in London. Very close to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge. London Bridge tube / train station is just a few hundred yards away.

The staff were very attentive and service minded which is always a nice welcome when you arrive at a hotel.

The hotel is very modern with a good ambience. The room and bathroom were spacious with a comfortable bed and proper pillows. Very quiet in the room with no external noise. In other words, you get a good nights sleep here!

Room Tip: Ask for internal room away from the road
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Haakon43
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

I was really pleased to read that you loved our location so much, especially with us being so centrally positioned in terms of underground/overground bus and taxi links.

We pride ourselves on having team members who are attentive and service minded, so I was encouraged to hear that you felt the same and specifically pointed this out in your feedback.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.