Hilton London Tower Bridge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Tower(London)
4,332 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I traveled to London in November 2011 and stayed at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for 4 nights. I am a Hilton Honors member and used HH points for the reservation. So, you might think that I would slip through the cracks as a "non-paying" guest. In fact, my experience was quite the opposite. From check-in to check-out, my every expectation was met. The reception staff were friendly and courteous and the concierge on the ball, arranging a VERY early morning taxi for me one day as the tube was still closed.

The room itself was very clean, spacious and quiet. The bed was comfortable, not too soft or too hard. I had access to the executive lounge and was impressed with the level of service here: computers, a tasty and varied breakfast/evening snack, daily newspapers and, once again, friendly and professional attention. There were a couple of great sandwich shops nearby for coffee, lunch or a snack. Otherwise, I did leave the area for dinner every night in central London. The gym was adequate, clean and well-ventilated.

The location of the hotel was convenient; I was on vacation and used the tube every day to get around London. The 5 minute walk to the hotel was a breeze and was safe, with the neighborhood bustling both during the day and into the evening. The views of the Thames are a plus. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to business or pleasure travelers. Thanks again to management for such a memorable stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Lolo P
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

I was so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations from friendly and courteous team members, to our clean, spacious and quiet bedrooms.

It was nice to read that you loved the executive lounge experience and that you found our location to be so convenient in terms of the tube, views of the Thames and local tourist attractions.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

This was actually very nice. It is obviously a corporate hotel to serve the clients of the major companies at London More, but at the weekend, when were there, it has a friendly laid back ambience. The staff are friendly and the room is excellent: quiet and spacious with a very nice bathroom. There is not huge buzz in the bar area at weekends and the sushi bar was closed, but there are some good bars and restaurants on nearby Bermondsey St.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

It was so encouraging to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

I am glad that you found our team members to be so firendly and helpful.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Last stayed here just over a year ago and thankfully the hotel is just as good now as it was then.
This hotel is in a great location just moments from the river. There are numerous restaurants, pubs and bars within walking distance. There are also various shops to buy snacks seconds from the hotel which include a Marks & Spencers and Tescos.
On arriving at reception we were directed to the executive lounge on the 9th floor to check in as we were upgraded to an executive room due to being a Hilton Gold member.
We ate out so cannot comment on the restaurant, however, the executive lounge had a good selection of nibbles during the day and evening, breakfast was a good continental selection which also included scrambled eggs and bacon.
The bedroom on the top (12th) floor was comfy and I liked the fact that the bathroom had both a shower cubicle and bath. The room was soundproofed well and the little touches like having plug sockets for foreign guests are no doubt greatly appreciated.
Another enjoyable stay with the only downside being that as the executive lounge isn’t that large, so on some occasions it ended up being a bit cramped at breakfast time.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

It is always great to receive feedback from a valued returning guest.

I am glad that you enjoyed your upgrade experience and that you found the executive lounge to have a good selection of nibbles during the day as well as evening and a good continental breakfast selection.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Stayed for a week in early May. Upon the arrival the reception offered an upgrade including access to the executive lounge with quite reasonable 20£/night. Lounge turned out to be better than many of the other Hilton executive lounges, hence I sincerely recommend it if you're offered the same deal.

I'll skip describing the rooms and environment as it was nothing exceptional but typical high quality. Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful, rooms were quiet and breakfast excellent.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

We appreciate the time you took to post comments about your stay at our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed the upgrade option and that you found the executive lounge to be of such a great quality.

My kitchen team will be extremely happy to hear that you rate the food quality so highly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

My partner and I stayed at the hotel as we were having a Work party (Summer ball} at the hotel. The food, receptionand evening event was really good and enjoyed by all. We stayed the Friday night which meant it was considerably cheaper than usual. On arrival as we stepped out of our taxi we were met and our bags taken and we were greeted warmly at the reception. The check in was hassle free and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, spacious and everything we expect from the Hilton chain. The view was not particularly good which could be a problem for tourists but it suited our purpose. In the morning we had the Breakfast which was apparently a special rate but at £14 each it is quiet expensive. However the food was really good the cooked breakfast was really good quality, constantly refreshed and tasty. Breads, fruits,cereal, was all available. Again the staff were friendly and helpful. I think this is a superb hotel to stay at and in a really great location . My only concern would be the possible cost unless special rates can be obtained and the cost of room drinks and snacks is very steep i.e £2 for a Mars bar. There is a Marks and Spencer Food outlet next door which would reduce the costs considerably.. Despite that a very enjoyable stay and a high recomendation from me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post comments about your recent stay at Hilton London Tower Bridge. It was great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcomgin you back in the near future.