Arrived at 4.30 am after a major delay from Norway. Nice and effective night receptionist. got my room and crashed to bed. Comfy bed.
Woke up 10 am next morning, asked concierge about breakfast and they gave a few ideas. found a nice breakfast market at Bouroug Market. Went to the city and enjoyed the sights. Came back to the hotel for a rest at 5 pm and the room had not been cleaned. Called the front desk and they seemed upset that i called, but they said it would be done when i went for dinner.
Came back to bed and everything was clean.
Next day got up early and went to Maddam Tussauds and when I came back to the hotel to the suprise that one of the decorative pillows were missing, kind a od to take that from the room, so called the front desk to make sure that i was not charged for it.
Again the front desk seemed suprised...
the bathtub was never cleaned on the stay, kinda gross
But all in all the hotel was nice, good bed, good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge