My wife and I were staying at Hilton London Tower Bridge on 11-15 May. We have emailed to guest manager beforehand as it was a trip to celebrate my wife's birthday, also the first trip to London. As a HHonors Gold member, our room was upgraded to Executive floor, with executive lounge access. Slices of cake, together with a birthday card were in our room for my wife, which is a nice touch and made her surprise.
Service for staff at executive lounge is excellent. Staff there even ask us for the comment of the surprise given to my wife for her birthday. Excellent food quality of breakfast, afternoon tea anc cocktails. Room on executive floor is more than comfortable and spacious.
Hotel location was great, close to London Bridge tube station. Few steps away from the Thames and Tower Bridge. There is a M&S store nearby where you can get foodstuff.
Had a great stay and there is no second choice for you to stay in London. Will definite choose to stay if we come back to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge