The Arch London(London)
  • Pool
US$ 286
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 341/night.

US$ 238
Agoda.com
US$ 992
US$ 726
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswanky roommolton brown toiletriesoxford streetbaker stsmall hotelno liftmadame tussaudsgreat boutiquemarble archhome away from homeshort walkquiet streetwithin walking distanceregents parkflights of stairslovely hotelpaddington station
Reviewed 20 January 2015

This was my first time at the hotel and I would definitely stay again. The staff were so friendly and helpful. From the moment I checked in, they could not have done more to make my stay pleasant. Even the cleaners were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Marta_Wasilewska123, General Manager at Montagu Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Dear Guest,

We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay with us.
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the hotel the service you received from my colleagues.
It is great to know that every effort made to ensure you received a memorable experience during your stay has paid off with your generous score and feedback, which has been shared and appreciated by all the teams here.
We certainly are looking forward to welcome you and your friends again and please let me know should you need any assistance.

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

This is a terrific hotel. Beautifully appointed rooms, very helpful staff and a central location, a few minutes' walk from Bakers Street tube.

The hotel is set on a quiet square in a nice part of town, but there are plenty of restaurants close by.

It was perfect for a romantic break and as a base for exploring London.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Pubfoodlover
Marta_Wasilewska123, General Manager at Montagu Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and submitting such a nice feedback from your last visit in our hotel.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Montagu Place Hotel and you found our rooms beautiful, hotel very well located and the staff friendly. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back on your next visit in London.

Warm regards

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I stayed 2 nights in this very central hotel. Everybody was friendly the room and bathroom were not very big but clean and every detail was appreciated.
I will really recommand this hotel.
English Breakfast was perfect quiet and fresh

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review left on our TripAdvisor page.
I am please hear that you loved the hotel and you though the service to be to your satisfaction. Thank you for pointing out how clean it was and we do dedicate a lot of attention to it. It is nice to know that you appreciated our breakfast and I hope you will be returning to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

We had to stay the night over in London because of a delay in our flight. We called Montagu Place and they booked us immediately two rooms. The front desk staff where great. Very kind and helpful, asking for whatever we needed to make our night as pleasant as possible. They upgraded us the room without any charge! We had breakfast also in the Hotel and it was great. Bakery, yogurt, cheese, eggs, and fresh juice. Everything we needed!

Will go back again! Without any doubt!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on our TripAdvisor page. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for mentioning the breakfast, the complimentary upgrade and the staff approach to customer service.
We take you on your words and wait for you to come back, I really hope to be able to welcome you back soon and in the meantime should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will be more than happy to assist with any enquiry you may have.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Normally when I stay in London I am on business and at one of the large 5-star hotels. This was just a one-night break and I would recommend it. Booking and communication was excellent. We had a room on the top floor (there are no elevators, but it's just a couple of floors). The room was clean and warm, the bed extremely comfortable, and the large luxury toiletries are a nice touch. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The location is excellent and very quiet for central London. There is an excellent gastro pub (something Goat? Ask reception) just a couple of blocks away.

Room Tip: We had the basic room (I believe it is called "comfy") on the top floor. It was very quiet and had a beautiful view across the London rooftops and the cobbled street below.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review note left on our TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to read that you like the hotel and that you though our staff provided you with an excellent service. It is great to read that you found the hotel excellently located and it is nice to know that you found our room clean and warm.
It has been our pleasure to have you staying with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon to stay with us.