Montagu Place Hotel
Adams Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsswanky roommolton brown toiletriesoxford streetbaker stsmall hotelno liftmadame tussaudsgreat boutiquemarble archhome away from homequiet streetshort walkregents parkflights of stairslovely hotelcomfortable bedpaddington station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I stayed 2 nights in this very central hotel. Everybody was friendly the room and bathroom were not very big but clean and every detail was appreciated.
I will really recommand this hotel.
English Breakfast was perfect quiet and fresh

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Marta_Wasilewska123, General Manager at Montagu Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review left on our TripAdvisor page.
I am please hear that you loved the hotel and you though the service to be to your satisfaction. Thank you for pointing out how clean it was and we do dedicate a lot of attention to it. It is nice to know that you appreciated our breakfast and I hope you will be returning to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

We had to stay the night over in London because of a delay in our flight. We called Montagu Place and they booked us immediately two rooms. The front desk staff where great. Very kind and helpful, asking for whatever we needed to make our night as pleasant as possible. They upgraded us the room without any charge! We had breakfast also in the Hotel and it was great. Bakery, yogurt, cheese, eggs, and fresh juice. Everything we needed!

Will go back again! Without any doubt!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on our TripAdvisor page. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for mentioning the breakfast, the complimentary upgrade and the staff approach to customer service.
We take you on your words and wait for you to come back, I really hope to be able to welcome you back soon and in the meantime should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will be more than happy to assist with any enquiry you may have.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Normally when I stay in London I am on business and at one of the large 5-star hotels. This was just a one-night break and I would recommend it. Booking and communication was excellent. We had a room on the top floor (there are no elevators, but it's just a couple of floors). The room was clean and warm, the bed extremely comfortable, and the large luxury toiletries are a nice touch. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The location is excellent and very quiet for central London. There is an excellent gastro pub (something Goat? Ask reception) just a couple of blocks away.

Room Tip: We had the basic room (I believe it is called "comfy") on the top floor. It was very quiet and had a beautiful view across the London rooftops and the cobbled street below.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review note left on our TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to read that you like the hotel and that you though our staff provided you with an excellent service. It is great to read that you found the hotel excellently located and it is nice to know that you found our room clean and warm.
It has been our pleasure to have you staying with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon to stay with us.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

My wife and I stayed here between Christmas and New Year, on my wife's birthday. We only stayed one night, but in the time we were there, we saw three different members of staff in the reception, all of whom were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was small, but the bed and shower were great. We had a room at the back, and it was really quiet. The location is great, and it was only a short walk to the wonderful Marylebone High Street. This hotel has great reviews on Trip Advisor, and I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great boutique hotel in a great part of London.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerr_edinburgh
Marta_Wasilewska123, General Manager at Montagu Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and posting such a splendid review from your last stay at Montagu Place Hotel.
I am very proud to read that we managed to deliver this kind of service you were looking for. Words like yours are the biggest reward and I can assure you that it will make us work even harder to fulfil our guests’ needs and expectation during their stay.
Thank you very much for recommending us to other TripAdvisor users and we look forward to welcome you back in our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 31 December 2014

A friend tipped me off on this hotel - just off Baker street - ideal for shops and restaurants close by - very smart spacious appointed rooms - everything you need with some nice touches

Extremely friendly and attentive staff - that show you to your room and provide a warm welcome

Quietly situated on the edge of a lovely leafy square - minutes from the bustle of Oxford street!

Paid £129 for Bed and Breakfast and upgraded to Exec room

I often stay in London at plastic chain hotels with no character and tiny rooms not big enough to swing a cat! - this is just perfect and I will be using it again and recommending it

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and posting such a glowing review form your last visit at Montagu Place Hotel.
I am absolutely thrilled to hear that we managed to confirm all those good words you have heard about us. I can assure you that comments like yours inspire us to work even harder to strive for excellence in everything we do. Thank you very much that you recommend us to other TripAdvisor users.
We really look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel in the near future

Warm regards