“Unfortunately average.”
Review of The Queensbury

The Queensbury
Ranked #651 of 1,332 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Being the only decent pub in Willesden Green is no excuse for allowing standards to slip! Both the food and service where average. The wine and jazz singer were it's saving grace. The Queensbury needs to up the anti to maintain its regular customers.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The ambience was very nice and the waitresses were very friendly. But we were disappointed that the burger came with 10 fat chips and no salad - I've never seen a burger served with no greenery whatsoever. The chicken dish came with 2 small pieces of breast meat. We didn't think this was value for money. Perhaps a small serving of complimentary bread (rather than the whole loaf for £4 that came as a starter) would have taken the sting out of what was an overpriced meal. On the whole, I doubt I'll return as there is better value for money to be found from at least 3 other nearby restaurants serving tasty food.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I'm regular customer always go there with friends very nice place ( I love the sofa on the front of the fireplace) friendly staff DJ live music and good food and nice garden

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Visited today with a group of 9 adults for a birthday celebration. Gorgeously tasteful decor, enticing menu and our waitress, Holly, was particularly lovely, making sure we were all very happy punters all afternoon long. I don't live nearby but would highly recommend for a chilled out Sunday. The jazz was kicking in as we left so I may pop back sometime to check it out properly!