I booked this hotel for me and my daughter the price included tickets for chelsea flower show. Arrived about 1pm but the friendly staff let us check in which was very welcome as it was such a hot day when we got to our room the aircon was on it was lovely!!! We only had a standard room but was impressed with it would love the chance to stay in one of the better rooms so would have been nice to have had an upgrade!!! Im not complaining the service from the staff was 1st class they were so friendly and helpfull. They went to the trouble of getting info for us from internet with directions how to get to the show and we found it very helful making it easy to find. Also my daughter dropped her towel in the bath so it was wet through. The next morning i asked if they could leave a clean towel when they cleaned our room. But not 5 mins later some one brought us not 1 but 3 towels and then left another 2 when they did our room leaving us with 5 in total. What service!!!!! We had food in our room on sat night they told us it would be half an hour but arrived in 15mins and again the service brill and the food was also great.
The breakfast!!! Well what can i say? I cant think of one thing that was missing it was superb as was the service. The first morning wasnt so busy but the next morning was very busy but the service was still 1st class. So was the breakfast. I requested a quiet room and we were on the 7th floor and boy was it lovely and quiet the only one negative was the view , we didnt have one , but then we didnt spend the weekend looking out of the window so hey!! Ive stayed in many hotels but this has to be one of the best. I would definatly stay here again given the chance. Even though its not in the centre of london it was so easy to get around once we has worked out the tube. It only cost us £15 each for travel on both the tube and buses for the weekend. what a bargin!!! All in all we had a great weekend but the hotel really did make it for us. What a pleasant change to stay some where that the staff really seamed to want to be there and help. Well done. Please pass this onto your staff as they deserve the praise!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf