“Half Price Ribs Wednesday - Heavenly”
Review of Pickle & Rye

Pickle & Rye
Reserve with OpenTable
Pickle & Rye is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,336 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: American Restaurant with all homemade tasty creations. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner!
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This place is a little American oasis in an unlikely place in south west London right next to Mortlake station.

I have been here a couple of times and i have not been disappointed.

The service is friendly, the food is delicious and they do offers daily. You can try the burgers , the ribs, the sandwiches.

I can guarantee you will not be disappointed, its value for money.

2  Thank Harry M

Reviewed 16 May 2016

It is so hard to find a place that does American Deli style sandwiches in London but this little gem was perfect for a family lunch.the Reuben was lovely and the Pancakes that my son had were some of the best I have had. The staff were very polite and made the experience a very positive one. I will definitely be going here again!

1  Thank brussell1984
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Really disappointed. We are regulars here and feel the service has gone very down hill. Ordered burgers and asked for vinegar with our chips. The waitress had obviously given me syrup without realising...which I poured all over them. I haven't got a problem with that as mistakes happen, but when they realised their mistake there was no offer of new chips and I had to carry on regardless!! When we asked for bill she then gave it us and left the restaurant whilst others put chairs on the tables and continued to clean up. It was about 9pm on Saturday night!! We then asked to pay and they said they had taken off beans and gratuity. I wouldn't have paid a gratuity because service was so bad anyway! I don't normally do reviews but I have decided I won't go again, because the service was so bad. What a shame.

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 29 April 2016

This place has such amazing breakfasts (not tried the dinner YET)
So amazing that we based our house hunt around it because it just isn't a good Saturday morning until you've had Pickle & Rye

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Ordered a home delivered Iowa burger and fries from Pickle & Rye as I was fed up with the usual Chinese/Pizza/Curry options. What a revelation! It was simply fantastic. In fact it was so nice I had another a couple of days later. Like all good things it's probably not for everyday but as a "once in a while treat" it is the business. Recommended if you live close to East Sheen.

1  Thank chablisboy