1,757 results
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenwasher dryerquilon restaurantst james courtjames parkhome away from homeconcierge teamevery eveningroom servicenespresso machineturn down servicefour seasonswonderful hotelwonderful stayvictoria stationgreen park
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at Taj 51 for the Saints vs Miami game that was held at Wembley Stadium. From beginning to end the staff and service was impeccable! The attention to detail and our needs was unmatched by any other 5 Star establishment that I've stayed at. I have absoluetly no complaints!
The suite contained a full size kitchen and living room. All amenities were upscale. The bed was great. We used room service during our stay and the food was excellent. We ate breakfast every morning at Kona and it was superb. I recommend the Belgium waffles.
If you have the opportunity try the Alice In Wonderland Tea you will not be disappointed.
This will be our go to hotel when visiting London in the future!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Araceli-London, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for choosing to stay with us and for your most wonderful review.

I am truly delighted to know that we have now become your favorite hotel in London and that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us.

We are very privilege to have a very caring team who will work tirelessly to ensue your comfort and satisfaction.

Thank you also for your recommendation for the Alice in wonderland Afternoon tea, it really is a sweet treat!

We look forward to welcome you back for the NFL game next year?

Warmest regards

Araceli Rius Perez
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Over the last few years we have treated ourselves to trips to London staying for 3 nights in some of the so called best hotels taking advantage of special offers such as 3 nights for the price of two .Even with these discounts a decent suite costs usually costs about £1000 p.n..Decreasing special offers and increasing prices made me look around for a hotel that offered quality at a value price .I have used the Taj group in India many times but had not come across their London hotel
The hotel and the Suites are tucked away within walking distance of Buck palace and located in very imposing old buildings .The suites and residences offer varied types of accommodation with separate kitchens for those wishing to cook .
Our one bed deluxe suite was superb ,well decorated ,comfortable bed and furniture .The staff were all brilliant and could not do enough for you .Breakfast ,cooked to order was as good as any I have had in any hotel and we ate in the Bistro 1 evening and again the service was top class although I will say the lamb Rogan was not that great. The lamb was very good but the sauce lacked tomato and had no hint of being a curry .The hotel bar is really comfortable although small .The drinks are priced fairly for London and the bar food good
The cost for 3 nights was only a third to a half of what I would have to pay in household name hotels less than a mile or so away We came away having had a very enjoyable time and more importantly feeling we had got real value for money .
I have already booked to go back for another 3 nights .
The only criticism I could make is that the television channels could do with more movie channels .Sports fans are well catered for .

Reviewed 11 October 2017

All suite (apartment) hotel near Buckingham Palace. Had a premier (was upgraded) 1 bedroom suite with living room , bedroom and full kitchen with washing machine. Suite was beautiful, service at hotel, especially the concierge, was excellent. Breakfast included was terrific, but often had to wait to be seated because very full. Huge ethnic Indian clientele as it is an Indian owned group of hotels. We were made to feel very welcome....would certainly use this hotel again. We stayed for 4 days.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had a great time at one of the residences at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate. The service from the whole staff was so friendly and helpful. We were blown away when we returned one evening to find a beautiful birthday cake waiting in the living room for one of our party who was celebrating his birthday. We hadn't told anyone on the staff, they figured it out and provided the cake!! That's going way beyond the excellent service we already expected. Looking forward to going back and spending more time there.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Not the best location for London but still very good. The hotel is old, there are different wings of the building, one is more modern but the lift is still tiny and old. Good, spacious rooms especially suites and apartments with kitchen. Good service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends