US$ 411
US$ 237
US$ 183
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 146
US$ 134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 243
US$ 227
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 164
US$ 148
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

US$ 171
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 832
US$ 702
US$ 507
US$ 456
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbritish museumgower streetfridge and microwavefull english breakfasttriple roomtop floortottenham courteuston squareone night staycovent gardenwithin easy walking distancefree tea and coffeeno lifttiny bathroombreakfast was includedwest endstreet noise
Reviewed 16 February 2018

On vacation, I'm there to explore and learn -- not to wallow in the luxuries of some posh hotel. That said, this little hotel -- really, a super B&B -- was an excellent choice. It has a fine location within walking distance of the British Library, British Museum, Soho, Leicester Square and, with energy, Trafalgar Square (about 30 minutes). It's also within easy walking distance of three tube stations (Russell Square, Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road) and a number of bus routes run right down Gower Street in front of the hotel. There are low-and mid-range restaurants within easy walking distance and three mini-grocery stores (Sainbsury, Tesco and Marks & Spencer Food Hall) within 10 minutes walk plus a full-service store in the Brunswick Centre mall near the Russell Square station. As for the hotel itself, it was indeed small, but that didn't bother us as it was also very clean and well kept. It was also quiet, both internally and from passing traffic. (NOTE: there is no elevator in this building, a 18th-Century Georgian rowhouse. Considerable stair-climbing is involved.) Kudos to the desk clerk on the evening of Jan. 29 or 30 who fixed our problems with TV/WiFi reception. (The TV problem was solved in minutes; WiFi reception was regrettably spotty during the first few days of our visit.) The breakfast menu is sensibly small in order to speed along preparation. The specified times for breakfast are firmly, but gently, enforced, so that kitchen staff can be redeployed for housekeeping. I'd be pleased to go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor or facing away from Gower Street.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank willc726
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight in December. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was lovely. The staff were friendly and The young lady on reception was helpful, friendly and an absolute joy. The location is excellent and there are some lovely shops nearby. We enjoyed it so much, we've booked it again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We had two good nights at the Regency House Hotel. The staff is nice and helpfull, the hotel is close to the subway and several bus lines. It is even close enough to Saint Pancras Station that you can get there on foot.
If you consider that the price for the room was quite competitive for the area, this makes the hotel a very good choice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of nights with the kids. The location was fine and not too noisy at night however the family room was in need of a deep clean and decoration. Not good!

The room size was ok for a family but the rest of the hotel was very tight on space. We booked a time for breakfast and had the dinning room to ourselves but we struggled to get 4 plates on one table with 2 adults and 2 children. We had to use the window cill. Breakfast was nicely cooked but that too was on the small side. We had to raid the milk from another table to have enough milk for 2 teas.

The dinning room and kitchen were very close so the non English chatter of staff was incessant on both mornings . Once the food was served no one was available unless we went to the kitchen to interrupt.

The staff were very pleasant and welcoming but I don’t think I would return for business or pleasure when considering my accommodation options.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean F
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I used thIs hotel’s website to reserve a room and I paid in full 3 months in advance of my one night stay at this hotel.
I arrived at the reception desk on a Saturday night, after a long flight, to be told that there was no room for me - the hotel was overbooked.
I was told that there was a room available in their ‘sister’ hotel, which, quote, “is a very nice hotel” and the, quote, “room is just like here”, i.e. Regency House.
When I got to the ‘sister’ hotel in Cartwright Gardens, I entered a shabby and run down reception area which was immediately alarming. The room I was given was in another building and on the second floor. I had to negotiate a set of narrow, winding stairs, with uneven steps, and with an inadequate hand rail (which I believe is a safety risk) to reach the second floor.
I was horrified when I saw the room I had been given - it was tiny and tatty with no air conditioning - nothing like the rooms advertised at Regency House. The key had a website named on it - studios2let.com - this website advertised this type of room at approximately £48 per night - way below the cost of a room at Regency House.
I demanded a refund, which was refused by the man on reception, who said that only his manager (or the owner) could decide whether or not to give me a refund.
After this man had contacted his manager, I was told that I could have £20 refunded, but, if I accepted this amount, then I would receive no more money.
Being a reasonable person, I said that I was prepared to pay for the room I was given but I wanted the difference in price refunded to me. This hotel has still refused to do this (3 weeks later) but has refunded me £70 which is below the difference in price.

Room Tip: Do not be a scam victim
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maylong2017
Regency H, Guest Relations Manager at Regency House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear maylong2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We understand that this must have been a frustrating time, we apologise and are sorry to hear you had to go through this ordeal due to this unforeseen issue.
Our sister hotels are trusted and reliable and that is why we thought it would be the best option at short notice. The receptionist tried to contact you but we only had a house number on your booking and you obviously left the house by the time we realized we had an issue.
Please bear in mind that there are two Studios2let websites. One is for the serviced apartments in Cartwright Gardens and North Gower and one is the Long Let studios for a minimum of 6 months, hence the difference price. The Serviced Apartments Studios2let are priced currently at approximately £102.00 per night.
Even though it was a long process, we are glad to hear that the refund was sent to you.
Kind regards