“Fantastic service and beautiful wedding ring”
Review of Hatton Garden

Hatton Garden
Ranked #348 of 1,906 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We came across this place as we were looking for somewhere to alter my grandmother's ring to make my wedding ring. As soon as we got upstairs there was a real buzz about it. We worked with Ben who understood exactly what we wanted and made the ring for us at a fantastic price. We were asked to come in and try it on before diamonds were inserted and they were happy to make changes as well.
When I opened the box with the final ring in it I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! I can't wait to wear it. Would really recommend The Diamond Shop.

Date of experience: March 2018
"workshop"
in 9 reviews
"retailers"

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I visited Elegance to buy an engagement ring, and I was very lucky to find them. Everyone working there was really friendly and very helpful for picking out the right diamond and ring. They were all very knowledgeable but explained everything clearly, and had all the key information and certification available. I was particularly grateful to them for accommodating changes and for resizing the ring (after I'd overestimated the size!) I would thoroughly recommend them

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank E_Jacky_14
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Con artist. Went to buy engagement and wedding ring. Said he could give us everything, took our deposit and gave us nothing. Been calling, texting, emailing, went down in person. They keep saying it’s being made, they will be in touch but nothing. They just fob you off with stories. They have security to remove you. Got us to sign a contract so can’t get your money back.

Date of experience: February 2018
31  Thank Jannie L
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Hatton Garden is an amazing find, friends of mine recommended that I go here as I wanted a bespoke engagement ring and matching jewellery. The area itself is full of character and every type of jewellery you could wish for! Must say a special thank you though to Daniel and the team at DC Jewellery. The level of customer service was exceptional and they all surpassed my expectations. Dan was very kind and patient and sourced the perfect stone at an amazing price, also meeting Scott the goldsmith who made it was a nice touch. Thank you for making me feel so reassured and, of course for my AMAZING ring and earrings.... can't wait to see the pendant.
Would definitely recommend a trip to Hatton Garden to anyone who wants to buy some jewellery, I did a lot of research into high street and bond st. jewellers but the quality was even better than elsewhere and so was the service. Would also recommend lunch in the Bleeding Heart too!

Date of experience: January 2018