The Soho Hotel
Agoda.com
US$ 364
US$ 314
  • Pool
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 124
US$ 231
US$ 224
Doubletree
US$ 339
US$ 193
Hotels.com
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 138
US$ 266
US$ 257
  • Pool
US$ 855
US$ 674
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 108
1,567 results
All reviewsfirmdale hotelsrefuel barkit kemphonesty bardean streetdeluxe junior suitefilm clubfirmdale groupdrawing roomham yardluxury roomroom serviceafternoon teabottle of champagnebeautiful roommini barperfect hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

We have stayed one night to try The Soho London. Our experience was spectacular starting from check-in till the check-out. We loved our room. It was spacious, bright and comfortable. The lounge areas in the hotel are very cosy and pleasant. We did not have any meals but the breakfast was very distinctive. In fact I could go back only for the breakfast. I also would like to mention that we have received exceptional service by the reception staff specifically I would like to praise Rita Kiss who tried her best to our stay memorable. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank FiddlingTravelNotes
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Nice and helpful staff, beautiful room (though obviously no view from the window). Would definitely go back. One negative point: paying wi-fi...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UlrikaSKarl
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I read many reviews of The Soho Hotel before booking this hotel. Fortunately, many of the great things said about this hotel and its staff were true. Great location (also coming from NYC, but unlike one of the fellow NYC guest who posted here, I did not find it scary to go back to the hotel at night), great decor, great size room for London, and great service. The hotel is within 5 - 10 minute walking distance to three different tube stations.

I booked the Executive Package Deluxe Room, which included wi-fi and English breakfast, for 6 nights between 5/19 and 5/25. The wi-fi was a bit choppy towards the last couple of days of the trip, but the issue was more or less resolved with a 15 minute call with an IT representative at the internet provider. The breakfast at the hotel was also very good. The staff was kind enough to allow us to substitute the English breakfast with other breakfast options without charging additional. Other hotels would not have been as flexible, as I've experienced that before.

As many have said, the price of the room was definitely on the expensive side, but if you can splurge on your hotel stay, then this is the hotel to stay at. I would definitely come back to this hotel in the future.

Here are some pictures of the corner room we stayed at on the third floor.

Room Tip: If you ask the concierge to inquire about tickets, be sure to tell them to return with a quote on the tickets first before booking them for you. My boyfriend and I wanted to go to the Chelsea Flower Show and asked the concierge for help in getting tickets, thinking they will tell us first the cost of the tickets after their inquiry. Instead they booked the tickets and the cost was 60 pounds each. Luckily they were able to cancel the tickets. No flower show is worth 60 pounds. :) I can go to the NY Botanical garden for a fraction of that price. But, as the concierge explained, maybe it's so costly because "it is after all THE flower show". Sorry, not paying that much even if it's British.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYC_LeisureTraveler
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed here for a night on 17th may and again on 21st may, both times with my husband and child (3yrs old) and cannot rate it highly enough. I was considering the Langham bit decided on Soho hotel in the end am so glad I did. On the 1st night we stayed in room 506 and it was lovely, generously sized, particularly for London hotel rooms. The staff were all so nice and warm and unpretentious. We went to Paris for 3 days and when we returned weary at 7pm on the 21st may we had been upgraded to the soho suite (minus the drawing room but who needs that???). We were delighted. The suites was so beautiful, large, comfortable and the decor was so inviting and the bed amazing! The bathroom is very big with a flat screen tv for the bath, double basins, fluffy robes for all of us including a mini robe for my son and child toiletries! What a lovely touch! I want to come back and will now book this hotel again without exception when I return later in the year for business. Stay here!! It's worth money.

Room Tip: 506 was pleasant but I hear 509 is good and if you can afford it or get upgraded the soho suite in 511 is a must!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 24 May 2012

A client placed me here for 4 nights. I've walked up and down Dean St. For years, never knowing this hotel was down the alley.

Probably the largest hotel room i've had in the 25 years i've been coming to London. Quiet, good sound proofing, large beautiful bathroom, with rain showers and separate bathtubs.

One minor negative was outweighed by its positive aspect. The windows looked out to a small open space, with rooms on the other side, so no views. It was no real problem, since it aso allows for open windows with NO street noise.

More than adequate two lighted closets for hanging and storing clothing . Unobtrusive room servicing. Awesome king bed, with luxurious bedding, and. Powerful, but subtle color pallette in the room, with comfy sitting chairs.

The restauant menu got boring quickly, but always well prepared.

High end prices, but certainly providng more value than other pretenders like the remodeled Le Meridien London.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business