“Birthday treat”

Ranked #7,641 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Relaxed neighbourhood eatery and bar serving delicious home cooked middle eastern food. Industrial chic interior with wooden floors and exposed brick work. Al Fresco dining. As for our cuisine, we would describe it is as modern British/Middle Eastern. We are as inspired by fresh Middle Eastern flavours as we are by British comfort food staples.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Birthday treat for a nine year old. Menu is varied enough for the whole family. The staff are amazing, we told them we were in for a birthday and they brought out cake and candles!! Definitely coming back

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Don't waste your money here, Chiswick has much better cafe's that do better food, that are definitely cleaner with no hair included (free of charge) with your breakfast bap and decidedly better customer service. Just a disaster from start to finish, wrong orders, rudeness and lack of any type of customer skills. That's just to get a quick simple Sunday brunch. I can't imagine what dinner would be like. Whoever owns this place really needs to close down and start again after lots of training and expertise support!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Decided on this place so we could try the traditional English breakfast for cheap...

Honestly, pretty good food and drinks for the price!

I felt like the Hollandaise on my eggs Benedict was store bought, but again, for the price, I won’t complain too much!

Cute, hip place. No one was there when we went, so very relaxed. Nice enough waitress.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The security they use are racist - just looking for an excuse to eject black people. I saw a young man, who was a guest, refused entry last night under entirely false pretences - he was not causing trouble - the halfwits on the door just didn't like the look of him. Just the usual pond life that can't get a proper job getting off on a power trip.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Now I've had a lot of fry ups on my time.. but this unfortunately has to e the worst! Upon arriving, it was empty.. however took 5 minutes to be seated. No greeting whatsoever and rushed to order. Food finally arrives, the highlight was the sourdough bread! Sausage was cold, bacon was flavourless.. no offering of sauces etc. The worst part was that half way through my meal, I encounter a black curly hair in my breakfast! We are both blonde, yet the waitress denied it was in there and refused to look. No apology, or thank you.. terrible food, terrible service.. if you want a good breakfast, Angies is the place to be!