“Burgers and song”

Byron Cowcross Street
Ranked #2,512 of 25,273 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a really positive experience eating here. The food was great, served really quickly by Eve and Leon who were super friendly and even treated us to a song. Would highly recommend, for good value food and great service in a really central part of Farringdon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Eva served us our burgers and it was delicious. The decor is great and really close to Farringdon station!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were 4 people and ordered different burger, mostly with chicken.
I personally didn't like my burger because the taste of the chicken wasn't that good, we also ordered fries and they were normal, nothing special really.
Friendly staff though.
unfortunately I personally do not recommend this place

ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Cowcross Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi, we're sorry to hear you feel this way. Please get in touch via byron@byronhamburgers.com with more information from your visit if you would like to discuss this further and we will look out for your message - thank you.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Nice ambiance and good choice for a burger. Staff was friendly and helpful. If you are around, give it a try!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I have been there two days ago, i have asked for the bourbon burger with double patties, i asked for a medium rare burger, they bring it to me medium well and well done, they gave me an toothpick with medium rare written on ;)), making me laugh. I have seen the head chef ( i know he was the head chef, as he had the uniform written on as head chef) cooking my burger as i was at a table in front of the kitchen, he was a bit pissed off or something being rude with the waitresses.
I did not sent it back as i was in a rush and too hungry, saying i will leave an feedback here.
The FOH was very friendly and helping with whatever i needed.

ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Cowcross Street, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi Amza, we're sorry to hear that and thanks a lot for sharing all the details with us. We'd like to follow up with you via email (and will share your message with the area manager for the restaurant so they can pick up with you directly). Could you put all these details into an email to byron@byronhamburgers.com (just copy and paste it if that's quickest) and we will investigate. Thank you.