2,698 results
All reviews mini kitchen nespresso machine dean street filtered water great location small kitchenette oxford st walking distance restaurants and bars free wifi perfect hotel superior room special thanks modern hotel west end central location great shower
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed with a friend 6 nights at the Nadler Soho hotel. Our stay was amazing, best location and atmosphere.The staff are so helpful and kind, help with any request. I will definatly come back on my next visit to London. Thanks!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Climber654997
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi there, the staff without exception is definitely our biggest asset. They are all awesome! Thank you for the great review and psyched to read you had a great time with us. Please come back to us soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great location and staff. Even though the rooms are a little small we found it more than adequate, very clean and comfortable. Ideally suited for nearly all of the central London attractions, restaurants etc. There were 3 in our group including a 5 year old

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Jimil2,

Psyched to read you guys had a great time at Nadler Soho. Thank you so much for the 5* review.

Jimil2, we hope we get to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent hotel with great quality-rate ratio for London. Very friendly staff. Quiet and clean room although I choose the entry category. Good location in the Soho quarter. I will definitely come back.

Room tip: The small standard room is perfect if you are travelling on your own.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi MarisaForcella,

Personalised stay are what we are all about! That's the Nadler way and I am so happy to read you had a great stay with us.

MarisaForcella, I hope you come back to us again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for Easter weekend in march-april 2018. The rooms are small, but very clean, extremely quiet considering this is the heart of Soho, and the beds comfortable. Hotel is close to all the sights.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to share your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay. We pride ourselves on our friendly and attentive staff, who endeavour to provide all our guests a comfortable and helpful service.

We look forward to your return when I hope we will earn five stars.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We loved our stay here. The staff was great. The location was central to so many things for us to do. I was traveling with just myself and my 13 year old son. Finding a safe place to stay is very important to me. We walked almost everywhere and did use the Tube a few times. There are quite a few pubs & clubs nearby so later at night there were a lot of folks around and outside smoking as we walked back. Not alarming, just a heads up. The room was perfect. The mini fridge worked great for us. It was clean and comfortable. I'm thrilled with the hotel and our choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TheNadlerSohoFOHM, Front of House Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Cindy B

Delighted to see you loved your stay, thank you so much for your comments. We are very lucky with our location, and have so many fantastic restaurants and amenities close by. I hope you were able to take advantage of some of our amazing partner offers!

I hope we have the opportunity to host you and your son once again on your next visit to London.

Warm Regards