2,676 results
All reviews mini kitchen nespresso machine dean street filtered water great location small kitchenette oxford st free wifi restaurants and bars walking distance perfect hotel superior room special thanks your doorstep west end modern hotel central location
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent hotel with great quality-rate ratio for London. Very friendly staff. Quiet and clean room although I choose the entry category. Good location in the Soho quarter. I will definitely come back.

Room tip: The small standard room is perfect if you are travelling on your own.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi MarisaForcella,

Personalised stay are what we are all about! That's the Nadler way and I am so happy to read you had a great stay with us.

MarisaForcella, I hope you come back to us again soon.

Cheers,

Rob

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for Easter weekend in march-april 2018. The rooms are small, but very clean, extremely quiet considering this is the heart of Soho, and the beds comfortable. Hotel is close to all the sights.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to share your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay. We pride ourselves on our friendly and attentive staff, who endeavour to provide all our guests a comfortable and helpful service.

We look forward to your return when I hope we will earn five stars.

Rob

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We loved our stay here. The staff was great. The location was central to so many things for us to do. I was traveling with just myself and my 13 year old son. Finding a safe place to stay is very important to me. We walked almost everywhere and did use the Tube a few times. There are quite a few pubs & clubs nearby so later at night there were a lot of folks around and outside smoking as we walked back. Not alarming, just a heads up. The room was perfect. The mini fridge worked great for us. It was clean and comfortable. I'm thrilled with the hotel and our choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TheNadlerSohoFOHM, Front of House Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Cindy B

Delighted to see you loved your stay, thank you so much for your comments. We are very lucky with our location, and have so many fantastic restaurants and amenities close by. I hope you were able to take advantage of some of our amazing partner offers!

I hope we have the opportunity to host you and your son once again on your next visit to London.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent place,
The service was fabulous, alberto, helped us alot in everithing we needded, tips and room services.
The room we took was very convenient, with a kitchen and high level of clearness. The house keeping, kept everithing in order for our staying, all the time
I highly recomend to stay at the Nadler hotel in the Soho

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear eyaleyal b

Thank you very much for your 5* review, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and great to see Alberto looked after you!

Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fantastic location, adequate price, and great service.
Very nice people, including Pablo and another Eastern European sweet blond girl whose name i'm afraid i forgot (sorryyyyy!), who were very attentive and patient, providing patient answers to my needs.
At my request, they moved me from one room to another, as the previous room on the 1st floor was a little small, and its windows were above the bed, not at eye level. That, along with the lobby computer, which didn't allow for downloads and uploads (and the printer was behind the counter, not easily accessible) were the only not-so-comfortable things that happend.
the location was outstanding, near shopping stores, and also near pubs and restaurants, and the price was reasonable considering all.
quite recommended, as i would surely stay there again.

Room tip: above the first floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Oded F

Thank you for taking the time to review us following your stay, I am delighted to see that Pablo and Sonya looked after you so well.

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your first room, but glad that the team could rectify this and offer an alternative. Due to the size of the hotel, we have many different rooms types, with each having different features depending on the location of the room in the building. Please let us know prior to your next stay so that we can allocate a room that you will be happy with. The lobby computer is indeed limited in order to prevent viruses as it is a public access computer, however we do encourage guests to email us directly any documents that they would like printed for convenience.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to London.

Warm Regards,