“Surprisingly fantastic”

Acton Park Cafe
Ranked #9,893 of 25,075 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Looks so understated, but great food quality (pizza), value, service and location. Would come again. Cheaper pizza than pizza express and better. Cheaper tea than Starbucks and better

Reviewed 23 October 2016

It has fairly recently changed hands. The previous people were pretty awful, but the current incumbents are much better. They have a reasonable selection of wholesome food, both a salad bar and from the kitchen. They are flexible and helpful.

The only down side is that at certain times there are huge numbers of children there, which can be noisy, but mostly there are only a few, which is really nice.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Local to us when we lived in Acton. Fab coffee and food. Child and doc friendly which is a definite bonus!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I often come to Acton park, however a few months back I had read cafe under new management, so I thought to try their coffee as we usually walk to Costa. It has become a favourite, I love this place as my twins can play while me and my sister can have tea and cakes. The owner is very friendly as are the staff, we have ordered a few times, they do delicious muffins, a very delightful earl grey and coffee is good. We have tried mostly the desserts and for me the white chocolate and raspberry one is the best.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

We are regular patrons of the café in acton Park and are delighted that it has changed hands. We used to go there with our grandchildren and enjoyed the experience. However it has now been taken over by new managers and is known as Birdies Kitchen

The food is much better but it is still a great place to go with young children. The place is full of little children with their carers and the food is pitched to this market.

We had good croissants and coffee. My grandchildren were very satisfied with lollies and gingerbread men.

1  Thank SergeLourie