“Ver poor”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First, had to wait 30 minutes for the food which was annoying. The burger I had was very salty and quite cold. I tried to take it back but there were no severs around. I have been ill after eating at meat liquor for a couple days. Extremely disappointed and angry.

MEATliquorW1, Manager at Meatliquor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Steven, I am very sorry to hear your visit was not great at all. Can you possibly send me more details (ie: date, time, a brief description of your waiter/ress and what you have eaten) at info@meatliquor.com so I can look into it and get to the bottom of it. Thank you. Dre

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited here on a day trip to London with my partner. We are very particular about burgers so it needed to be good! It didn’t disappoint! As it was Saturday over Easter we had expected to wait but we walked straight in. Service was good and the burgers were awesome! I also had cheesy chips and couldn’t finish them all! The only down side is they are limited by two deserts on the menu but we went for the burgers and will be back!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate. Come say Hi next time you guys are in London.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

great service and food although i am writing about the BRIXTON branch but cant seem to find it on tripadvisor

Thanks Omar. I will make sure is passed on to our Brixton gang.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in on Friday evening whilst out shopping for a 16 year olds birthday. All 5 of us were out and all 5 of us had a great meal. There was a wait for a table so they sat us at a big communal table which although a bit noises was fine. The waitress was great the food came quickly and we couldn’t finish our meals. Would highly recommend for a burger and a beer

Cheers Paul. We are here to please.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Cheese Burger was on the smallish side but nevertheless very nice. Fries were good but wasn’t a fan of the onion rings, they were the biggest onion rings I’ve ever seen covered in thick batter. Had five and could only eat one!
The music is ear piercingly loud and people are shouting at each other to be heard! Maybe it’s the way it’s supposed to be in there, but not for me. Still, the food good.

Thanks Phil. You are right, it's dark and it's loud, but that's exactly our style. Nevertheless, I am glad you enjoyed the food.