“Fussy eater”

Ranked #9,120 of 25,272 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: At The Gryphon Harvester in Enfield food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Enfield, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Winchmore Hill, Gordon Hill and Ponder's End, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A really fab Harvester. They even cater for my fussy diet. Thankfully as not many places do. The staff have never moaned and nothing is too much trouble for them. The staff and management are very friendly. It’s also clean and has a warm atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant

General Manager A, Manager at The Gryphon Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went to the Harvester last week and had a wonderful experience, i am not a regular visitor but I have to say that I will be returning soon. The food was great and the staff were very attentive. The manager on shift was very good also as the restaurant was quite busy.

General Manager A, Manager at The Gryphon Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Hollydavis1992, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

the meat was nice but the jacket potato tasted like water and had sprouts coming out so was old and shouldn't have been cooked and the chips were terrible and old the cucumber on the salad counter was stale and i ordered a kids meal and was told the ice cream was off and the ice machine never worked

Sharon063, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

The Gryphon Harvester Team

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a family meal at this Harvester and I would highly recommend it as it was clean and friendly with excellent service! The best Harvester I have ever been to and would go back in a flash! Even down to the manager who was a young chap (Jack Davis) he couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very comfortable and welcome. I am going back there next week I'm sure I'll get the same service!

General Manager A, Manager at The Gryphon Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review of our restaurant. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! These types of reviews are what we as a team strive for so i am extremely pleased to hear that the team are delivering excellent service to our guests! i will pass on the comments you have made to the team.

We look forward to your future visit with us!

The Gryphon Harvester Management Team

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Having visited this restaurant before and found it to be very good I decided to bring my grandchildren with me this time as I was babysitting and I was not dissapointed. They were extremely accommodating to my eldest granddaughter's picky food habits and the young manager was so lovely to my baby granddaughter it was very sweet. The food as usual was of a good standard and my waitress was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to couples and young families.

Cathymcfadden2018, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at The Gryphon. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

We hope to see you soon!

The Gryphon Harvester Management Team