5,342 results
All reviews tune hotel windowless room without windows no window budget hotel st pancras short stay rooms are small luggage storage early check air con wi fi place to sleep train station bed was comfortable clean hotel convenient location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly and helpful staff, nice and clean rooms, not big but ok, and a continental breakfast buffet with all, you could wish for: Fresh fruit, youghurt etc. All situated only a few minutes from Kings Cross St.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDeskTeam-KX, front desk at Point A Hotel, London Kings Cross St Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear lhp343

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

Happy you found our hotel great value for money.

Indeed, we are located very close to Kings Cross and St Pancras making our hotel the perfect place to stay whatever you have come to do.

Our healthy continental breakfast is the perfect way to start the day.

We do have bigger rooms subject to availability please send us an email beforehand and we can allocate you one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you aren't very picky, and would like a convenient, super affordable, place to stay near St Pancras International as well as the Kings Cross underground station, I'd consider this place. I stayed here for one night,as I needed a place to rest my head before jumping on a Eurostar to Paris (station is around the corner). The staff was really helpful - though initially they didn't explain to me that I'd need to insert my key card into a wall console in order to activate the electricity in my room. I was a bit miffed but the employee who helped me was patient in explaining it. Also - the bathroom tiles in my room seemed a bit gross - this place only offers housekeeping once every 3 days, but I do recommend the housekeeping staff do a better job in trying to keep that clean. It kinda grossed me out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Scenic637548

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

Indeed, we are very close to Kings Cross and St Pancras making our hotel the perfect place to stay whether you are visiting the city or Europe.

We are a friendly bunch here at Point A there is nothing we like more than helping our guests make the most of their Point B.

Thank you for your comments regarding our housekeeping team we will definitely be making sure our cleaning standards are kept at exceptional levels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Usually when you read "manage your expectations" you might be tempted to think you're in for a sub-optimal experience. Here i'll say the key to enjoying this hotel is to "manage your expectations" but I mean it in the most positive way it can be said. This little hotel was wonderfully modern feeling. with a clean iphone-esque vibe to the whole thing and WONDERFUL front desk service. The little lounge off to the left as you enter was filled with hip looking tables with super useful plugs for all modern tech-drones to charge up while eating breakfast. The room was SMALL. Like, can't-easily-walk-to-the-other-side-to-get-to-my-bed-cause-i'm-blocked-by-the-mini-wardrobe, small. The bathroom made, um, activities, difficult for my 6 foot frame. The shower was a tad slippery. All that being said, i'd stay here again in a heartbeat. It excelled where it matters to me. It was clean, up-to-date, wonderfully located. The employees where friendly and knowledgeable. The beds where comfy. I think next time i'd probably make a point of asking if the wardrobe could simply be removed from the room so as to make it easier to walk to the bed. A minor thing overall. Well worth the price IMO.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mark S

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

We're glad you found our hotel Morden with great tech amenities.

We are a friendly bunch here at Point A there is nothing we like more than helping our guests get the most from there Point B.

We do have larger rooms available on request just ask our friendly staff.

We have recently added some new rooms with a new design style to our range, next time send us an email and we shall allocate you
one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned from a two night stay in London. I have never booked Point A before so was not sure what to expect. The first thing that hits you when you walk in is the clean and modern foyer with friendly staff. We were able to check in straight away as our room was ready. Throughout the weekend Andrea, Olga and Mehmet looked after us well. In fact all the staff were friendly. The room was excellent. Plenty of surfaces and sockets and well designed storage. Needless to stay it was spotless. I will definitely use this hotel again.
Liz and James

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

Happy to hear you found your room and the hotel clean and modern.

We are a friendly bunch here at Point A, there is nothing we like more than helping our guest make the most out of there Point B.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our staff I will be sure to pass them on.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was clean and bright and the staff were brilliant. The only thing I really want to comment on, is the lack of tea/coffee making facilities. No kettle in the room was really disappointing. This northern lass needs to be able to make a brew whenever she wants one. Apart from that, it was just okay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mariasheridan

Dear mariasheridan

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

Were a friendly bunch here at Point A there is noting we like more than helping our guests make the most out of there Point B.

Our rooms are designed to be compact so we don’t have tea of coffee making facilities in our rooms. but we are British and we love a good cuppa which is why you can always pop down to reception for a tea or coffee in the lobby.

Thank you for your stay.

Kind Regards