Hyde Park Radnor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Stylotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspaddington stationhyde parkfull english breakfastheathrow expressoxford streetbeansfamily roomcooked breakfaststayed for nightsquiet at nightsmall hotelmarble archwould stay againbreakfast servicelocation is excellentminute walkbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here in October 2009 and had a nice stay there. Just about 3-minute-walk from Paddington Station and 5 minutes to Hyde Park, it's very conveniently located. You can get to Heathrow in less than 30 minutes if you take the Heathrow Express.
The rooms were quite clean, especially the bathroom. The staff were helpful. I had a problem with the pay phone once and they were nice enough to give me some change. But breakfast was nothing to write home about - it's not bad but you might be better off eating elsewhere if you want good food.
It was nice to be able to use the hotel's computer and internet for free. It was also nice to have a lift as I know there are many hotels in London that do not have lifts. They also allowed me to leave my luggage at the hotel on my last day of the trip so that was nice.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Kanako N
Reviewed 25 November 2011

My husband, daughter and I stayed in a triple room at this hotel for two nights - Friday 18th and Saturday 19th November.

The location of the hotel is fantastic - 5 mins walk north and we were at Paddington station. 5 mins north east and we were in Sussex Gardens where the 205 bus from Euston dropped us off. 10 mins south and we reached Hyde Park near Lancaster Gate station. I can highly recomment a wander through Bathhurst Mews opposite the hotel. It's a beautiful street and houses the last remaining public riding stables in the area. We saw lots of children riding to Hyde Park on the Saturday morning for lessons.

Our hotel rom (1st floor - room 103) was smaller than most we've stayed in elsewhere, but it wasn't a problem as we were out sightseeing from morning unti night. The bathroom was very clean and modern, and there was plenty of storage space in both the bathroom and bedroom.

We left our luggage at the hotel before check-in time, and when we returned, the hotel staff had taken it to our room for us.

The pleasant breakfast room is in the basement, and breakfast is served 7am-9am. The hotel offers cereal, fruit, fruit juice, tea, coffee, toast, jam, and a full English breakfast for those who want it. Our service was fine on our first morning but somewhat rushed on the second morning. The waitresses muddled up our order and brought our hot food out before we'd eaten much of our cereal.

To summarise, I would consider using this hotel again as the price is reasonable for this location.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JesterJo
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I have looked at this place online a couple of times but had never stayed here before now. The location is really good, close to both Paddington station and to the jump-on jump-off tourist bus around London, and it is close also to Hyde Park and to Kensington Gardens. I had a very pleasant room and it was a quiet location. The cooked portion of my breakfast was served very promptly. They also have an internet facility. I would be happy to stay there again. The hotel will hold your bags after your morning checkout, allowing you to go out and then come back and collect them later in the day.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank aussiemark09
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We spent a week here on vacation and had a great time. The hotel is very nice; it meets the needs of a traveler well. Things are in good condition and worked well. The free wifi and computer/printer in the lobby came in handy. The included full English breakfast each morning was a great way to start the day. The location is outstanding. Near Paddington Station (but not too close), and walking distance to Hyde Park and other attractions. Many good places to eat within walking distance. All around a nice experience and a good value.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank MRDPE
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I found the Hyde Park Radnor Hotel to be basic but clean in a brilliant location.The hotel itself is an old Victorian building with lots of character (gorgeous chandeliers)! The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and very clean. Breakfast consists of Toast, eggs, cereal and your usual tea, coffee and fresh juice. Overall a nice place to stay, great value for money. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family