2,429 results
All reviews paddington station mr sakar hyde park duplex room westbourne terrace heathrow express business trip rooms are small breakfast was excellent central location english breakfast breakfast room full english oxford street yogurt pounds
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Staying currently with my wife and business stay.rooms are neat and clean .rates are very expensive for my choose dates but nothing can be done .
As rates were very expensive ,hotel added one day complimentary breakfast for me .Gurdeep manager assisted me with my disappointment .
Breakfast is yummy and Anthony is a great person

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Ihab T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit on Trip Advisor.

Needless to say, we are absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Park Grand London Hyde Park, and in particular that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience. We do take pride in delivering the highest level of service, and we are thrilled to hear your compliments.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park Grand London Hyde Park in not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in London 4days,the hotel is fantastic very clean and very comfortable. We had a fantastic experience and a very pleasant time. The staff are very kind and professional...

We looking forward to seeing you

Dear Lisa G,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such kind comments.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us at The Park Grand London Hyde Park, and that your stay with us was pleasant.

We look forward to sharing your kind words with all the team and we hope to welcome you back the in the near future.

If you need any assistance in planning your trip please feel free to contact us directly.

We look forward to seeing you again.

خاصتا مع العاءله وقريب من الهايد بارك فندق جميل و رائع
وانصح به العائلات و Gurdeep شخص مساعد و رائع

Brekafast was not my preference as we do not eat english breakfast .rooms are very big with street view.
.We will be back soon to London

Dear Bncimad94,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such kind comments.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here at The Park Grand London Hyde Park.

It is great to hear that the rooms met your expectations and thank you for your feedback in regards to the breakfast.

We offer traditional English breakfast, however if guests have any special requests we always do our best to cater to them.

We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again and do contact us directly to make any special arrangements to ensure that your stay with us is pleasant.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Service is wonderful at the hotel and I have never observed this in London Hotels’s.hotel is surrounded by nice tree but sometime street can be a little noisy .
Rooms are nice and mine had 2 stories with kitchenette .lucian ,Shawn and manager Gurdeep is very helpful at reception .breakfast is very nice but little bit less option for Middle East traveller .

Overall a nice and beautiful hotel

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Zineb F,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor following your stay.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated and it is great to hear that you had a wonderful time with us here at The Park Grand London Hyde Park.

We hope to welcome you back with us again in not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I was quite reluctant to stay in central London hotel but I had no option to book central as my boss booked me for a business interview in London .
I was booked in to Park Grand hotel and it was a good surprise for me .hotel rooms are nice and clean
Manager gurdee helped me with upgraded room with little extra cost .
All in alll a good stay

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dina G,

Many thanks for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at The Park Grand London Hyde Park and we are delighted that we could exceed your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.