Old Church Street
US$ 223
US$ 186
US$ 171
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 121
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 141
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 127
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$ 264
US$ 256
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 107
US$ 878
US$ 674
Taj Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewssouth kensington tube stationkings roadtop flooran easy minute walktea and coffeepowerful showereasy accesshyde parkcomfortable bedchelsealinens
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Come over every year to visit family, and at last have found a wonderful base for my stay. My room was beautiful, luxuriously appointed, and I was free to come and go as I pleased. This in addition to the delightful presence of Nina (and Penny). Thank you so much Nina, I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank aiw-nj
Reviewed 15 April 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in February 2011. It is is an easy 8-10 minute walk from South Kensington Station. Fulham Road, with all its lovely shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, leads off Old Church Street. The owner, Nina, was welcoming and helpful and provided delicious breakfasts. The room was extremely comfortable and tastefully furnished. The bathroom was a little small for my husband who is 6'5" and likes plenty of room around him, however, was a perfect size for me (5'3"). It was well stocked with lovely toiletries and thick, fluffy towels, very clean and beautifully serviced every day, as well as the bedroom. The only negative (and it is a very small negative) thing that I have to say was that we were served the same variety of cheese 5 days in a row at breakfast! The cheese itself was delicious, it's just that a little variety would have been nice :). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this lovely b&b to everyone. Just go there, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank BitterSweetSprings
Reviewed 21 December 2010

We stayed on the third floor and were greatly impressed at the room. It has a recently renovated bathroom and the room has beautiful antique furniture and paintings.
What really made our stay enjoyable were the small luxuries in the room like the large soft towels, the fine cotton sheets and puffy down pillows, a large bottle of water was left for us daily as well as biscuits and tea/coffee. I noticed that hostess Nina had vacuumed our room every day - the room was spotless. There was also a flat screen TV with satellite channels. The room takes up the whole third floor so you have windows on both sides with a great view of the South Kensington/Chelsea area. The B&B is just under a 10 minute walk to South Kensington station which has cafes, pubs and restaurants. The immediate area is quite posh and it's a nice walk to the station, passing interior design stores, antique stores and boutiques. The street is a quiet residential street. Nina was a great hostess. I can't believe we got all this for just 100 pounds a night!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Aussie_Charlotte
Reviewed 4 December 2010

I was fortunate to have stayed at this B & B for 3 weeks and I cannot say enough good things: host Nina is friendly, warm, knowledgeable, and anticipates your every need, resident poodles Poppy & Pixie are adorable, and the B & B itself is superb. Its location is safe and central, and offers easy access to most London destinations. If you prefer the tube, So. Kensington stn. (which is an easy 6 mins. walk) gives you direct access to Heathrow, and the Piccadilly line, as well as 2 other lines. Royal Albert Hall is a short walk away, a choice of cinemas abound, and the shops on King's Road is a microcosm of Oxford St. What more can a girl ask for?

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
6  Thank Catherine156
Reviewed 30 September 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights last year. The location is very nice - on a quiet street in a lovely neighborhood. The innkeeper is very accommodating and helpful and the rooms are very nicely decorated and spotless. Breakfast was perfect - fresh fruit and yogurt with homemade granola. We had a fantastic time. We will stay here every time we go to London. Thanks so much Nina!

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple