All reviews champagne afternoon tea whirlpool bath coronation chicken cakes and scones gloucester road station beautiful hotel the natural history museum upgraded to a suite quiet street luxury hotel standard room hyde park kensington harrods tube furnishings concierge
Reviewed 13 September 2012

The staff were very friendly,welcoming and professional, I called the hotel about my reservation and mentioned it was my boyfriends birthday when arriving to the hotel they had remembered, the receptionist I spoke to on the phone and when checking in, think his name was Nicholas, was very helpful, friendly.
the hotel reception area and the bedrooms looked amazing, very clean.
In a very good location with walking distance to the museums or tube station.
I would recommened this hotel and will be staying again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
The Bentley Lon... A, Guest Relations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at The Bentley London A Hilton Hotel.

It is particularly warming to receive an evaluation like yours and to know that our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are being represented our team and in particular Nicholas. These positive comments about our team are greatly appreciated and I have thanked them personally.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This hotel is a little gem. It is small but elegant, beautiful rooms and the bar is lovely place to sit and drink at the end of a long day. The staff were very helpful and friendly. It's location is excellent, just near a tube. I love the fact there are restaurant and pubs nearby. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lauraine L
The Bentley Lon... A, Guest Relations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read the description ‘A little gem’ for our hotel and your positive note for our location, our Malachite Bar and friendly team are greatly appreciated and we will certainly share this with our team.

We are all fully committed to ensure that our service and product are second to none. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

When we booked the Bentley my expectations were high as it was more than id usually pay for a hotel. I was not dissappointed. The reception area was amazing and the room even better, the best nights sleep id had in ages. I felt like i was back in the venetian hotel in vegas. Hotel staff very helpful and polite, will definatly be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2012
The Bentley Lon... A, Guest Relations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read all of your positive comments about us and it truly is very rewarding for the team to see that you enjoyed your stay especially the location and that it reminded you of your stay at the Venetian at Vegas.

We are all fully committed to ensure that our service and product are second to none. I do hope that we can expect to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

A small but great hotel. Dont be fooled by it being a hilton. This hotel has beautiful rooms, lovely lounge areas and the best concierge! The staff were excellent, professional, helpful, pleasant and extremely knowledgable and accommodating. Breakfast was a bit expensive though but then again thats London... But a very short walk around the corner and you will find a terrific breakfast place with free croissantss and the best full english breakfast around and for 1/5th of the hotel's price. Parking in the hotel across the road. Decent and convenient location for access to all of london. Nice restaurant and nice bar. A good value hotel for london.... But the feel of a hotel 4x it's price. Very worth it.....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank LindieNYC
The Bentley Lon... A, Guest Relations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read all of your positive comments about our Concierge, it truly is very rewarding for the team to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience overall was satisfactory.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Fantastic and affodable luxury hotel in London, Bentley Hilton hotel is a revelation for me. Well located, but in a quiet environment, this hotel is a shining star! Excellent service, superb empire decoration, it provides cozy and agreable room. I love its empire style. Marble bathroom extremely well equipped. pristine clean. It is a long time I haven't seen such a lovely hotel in London. I'll make it my preference for downtown stay, and I'll highly recommand it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Reviewer,

We are pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and in particular all aspects of our hotel and it's comforts.

It is particularly warming to receive an evaluation like yours and to know that our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are being represented our team. These positive comments about our team are greatly appreciated and I have thanked them personally.

We would like the opportunity to welcome you back again. Given such an opportunity, I should be most grateful if you would contact me directly so that I can personally take care of your reservation and ensure the hospitality you would expect from The Bentley London, A Hilton Hotel.