1,051 results
All reviewsnorth actoncentral linetesco expresstube stationhi expressealing broadwayfree breakfastyogurtcosta coffeesofa bedper nightheathrow airportdecent sizeeasy accessconvenient locationthe hotel is cleanlate at night
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on business.

Pros
Room a decent size
Clean and modern
Reasonable price

Cons
Manner of reception staff was not as warm and friendly as I’m used to
The area didn’t feel safe
It was a bit of a walk to the tube and you have to go under an underpass

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Hi Globalloco,

Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about our property on TripAdvisor. I regret to read that your stay at our property was only average. I am sorry for the service let down from our hotel staff. Our guest's safety and comfort remain a priority and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise.

Rest assured that your observations will be reviewed by our management team and actions shall be taken to address these accordingly. Your feedback is important as this will help us to continuously improve our service awareness skills.

Please give us a try again and I believe you will find the experience quite different.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This hotel does exactly what it says on the package. The rooms are functional (not much in the way of wardrobe or storage space) and the hotel staff friendly and willing to help with whatever they can. I was slightly unfortunate to be in an end room next to the ongoing building works, but otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
NoelitaDelgado, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear MikeyjT30,
Thank you so much for staying in our hotel and taking a bit of your time to leave us your valuable feedback.
It is always a pleasure for us to know that our hotel met your expectations. Your opinion is very important to us. Thank you very for your scores and valuable feedback.
We looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in September and we found the rooms a bit dated and basic but comfy. Would be great if they could add more options to there food menu as there weren't many options and could do with a few more.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear landlordreception,
Thank you very much for staying in our hotel and taking a bit of your time to leave us your valuable feedback.
It is always a pleasure for us to know that our hotel met your expectations. Your opinion is very important to us. We will take on consideration your suggestion about breakfast having more options.Our breakfast is settled by IHG and that is our brand standard.Who knows in future there will be more changes and they will implement more things.
Thank you very for your scores and valuable feedback.
We looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel had such nice foyer and exterior but the rooms themselves were old and outdated. Needed a lick of paint in the bathroom. Think the whole hotel needs a refurb to keep up with the foyer and exterior. Need more mirrors in the room. However very close to the tube station and breakfast was included in the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
NoelitaDelgado, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Tracey D,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to stay!
We appreciate that you took a bit of your time to share with us your experience at our hotel.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and scores.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Limited food on the menu which is never great when your here all week. Diddnt appear to have a shower curtain in my bedroom which therefore caused water to spray everywhere, shower hose wasn't working properly. Hotel staff cannot speak English and are not very welcoming on arrival. No room service, when I offered to make my order on checking in so that I could collect my food and take to my room I got huffed out. I was then told someone would call me to tell me when to collect. No one called me, it was then delivered to my room by a man who began to tell me off as we don't do room service!!! My food was then cold and my drinks order was not what I asked for!
Not really impressed.

Stayed: September 2017
NoelitaDelgado, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Daisy F,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to stay on your trip to London and then taking a bit of your time to leave us your valuable feedback.
First of all let me start apologising for all inconveniences you seemed to experience during your stay as it is not up to our standard of service and I will take note in order to couch our team for better result in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I am so sorry to hear that you were so disappointed, but hope you have had the opportunity to inform the staff when the problem occurred in order for us to rectify it before your departure.

Once again we are grateful for your valuable feedback and hope for an opportunity to make your future experience much more enjoyable.

Warmest regards,