Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal
US$ 254
US$ 232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 195
US$ 286
US$ 247
US$ 200
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,018 results
All reviewsnorth actoncentral linetesco expresstube stationhi expressealing broadwayheathrow connectfree breakfastyogurtcosta coffeecentral londonsofa bedper nightminute walkdecent sizeeasy accessthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel seems new, and the rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is only a two minute walk away from the metro (central line), but it takes about 15-20 min to Oxford street.

• Stayed: December 2011
W36UP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you very much for the positive review on our hotel. I am delighted with your ratings on the Holiday Inn Express Park Royal and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

The hotel backs right on to the tube (overground) station, it is on the central line so you can be in the centre of London in 15-20 minutes, ideal if you want visit the sites then get away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, although there is not a great deal to do around the hotel, I booked in and found the reception staff very pleasant, the hotel is very clean there is nothing to fault on that front.

Got to the room and considering it was a cold day the room was very warm, however being a northern lad it was far too warm for me, tried the air con but probably being the time of year it was just blowing air, got the window open and the cool breeze brought instant relief, as I was facing the tube station there was a bit of noise but it died down as it got later, however that changed at around 1.30 am when an industrial angle grinder and a bunch of underground repair staff started to maintainence work on the lines, got the window shut which cut most of the noise out, it didn't last long and is not the fault of the hotel.

The rooms are not big but there is a double bed and a large sofabed, the bathroom is well set out with an excellent shower, the tv is a modern flat screen but is only freeview, there are no Sky sports, the bed is reasonably comfy with a choice of soft or firm pillows.

I didn't sample the bar area but it was clean and modern,this is where they served breakfast in the morning, included in the price but unfortunately all I had time for was to pick up some fruit as I had to leave early.

All in all an enjoyable experience with a great location.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper and want an early night ask for a street view
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time to write a detailed review of your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Park Royal.

I would like to apologise for the noise outside the hotel. I tried looking into the works carried out in the night but was not able to get information from the railway station. There are remedial works over occasional weekends at the North Acton Station.

I am delighted that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

What a great location, right ON the Tube station. My room faced the Tube and the double-glazed windows kept the noise to a minimum.

Comfy standard HIE room, fast wifi, good TV, nice bathroom. Great value, and would stay again.

Not the hotel's fault that the people next door seemed to be building furniture in the room at 11:30pm one night...

Room Tip: I thought that the rooms facing the Tube would have less noise than the ones facing the street, but of course I hadn't tried a street view room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Squidhead
W36UP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed the amenities provided in your room.

I do apologise for the disturbance in the evening. Was that inside the hotel or from a building outside the hotel premises?

I hope we can make it up to you on your return.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Good checkin - fast and effective, clean well proportioned room - overlooking main street but very quiet - good noise insulation. Very clean. Comfortable bed.
Breakfast is complimentary.
Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests and I am delighted that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I just got back from my trip to Europe and my last 3 nights was spent at this hotel. I stayed from April 12 to April 15th and I was very happy staying there. I took the tube from the St Pancras Station to North Acton station and was really tried because I was carrying all the luggage up and downstairs thur the tub stations and I was traveling with my wife so it wasn't just mine luggage. When I got to the North Acton station i was so hoping it wasn't that far from the hotel and I asked a employee at the station which direction to go and he was like it just right there and pointed the the building. I was very happy about that. The North Acton Station is right behind the Hotel. I had a front street view room so it was not lond at all but I do not know how lond the tube station is if you have one of the back rooms. If you can try to get a room with a sofa in it. The sofa turns in a bed but we didn't need it but it was nice to just have it to sit down and watch TV before going to bed. Also the front dest employees are great. I notice there was not printer for the computer and I needed to print out my broading pass and the employee let me use there computer and printer behind the desk. I will stay again for sure when I go back to London.

Room Tip: I would pay that little more and get the room with a sofa in it to get a little more room because for us Americans the hotel rooms in London are very small. When I booked it was the same price for room with it and room without it. The sofa does turn into a bed but we did not use it so I don't know if it is comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chinh L
W36UP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

Yes, Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal is as we advertise, 2 minutes walk from the underground station.

All our rooms have a sofa but not all rooms have a sofa bed. The accessible rooms do not have a sofa and are slightly more spacious. I am pleased you liked your room.

I am even more thrilled that you'll be back and we look forward to your return.
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal.