After living at different hotels all over London, we have finally landed on this very convenient hotel in North Acton. We have stayed here on 8-10 occasions, latest in april 2012. I do not longer spend much time looking for a London hotel.
The reason for our choice is:
- Relatively new hotel.
- Very clean and tidy
- Ok sized room compared to many London hotels.
- Extremely easy access to London underground - Central Line(Red)
- Covered by Oyster Card zone 1-2
- Satisfactory continental breakfast
- Nice and polite staff.
- Wi-fi in all rooms - free for priority club members.
- Food store across the street.
- No luxury - but exactly what you need for at pleasant stay.
- Affordable prices.
- 17 mins to Oxford street via tube, but still very convenient
- Limited eating and shopping choices near HotelMore
- Free Wifi